Section 15: Technology

If you want more information please got to TFwiki.com and type the word into the search bar and you find what you are looking for since the words are literally typed, for the most part, as they have it. Some words may not be added on there but they are used so please ask me if you are confused at all.

These are merely definitions, some may get lengthy but that is so it is easier to understand if it is a complicated term. Please enjoy and sorry for this long message before the terms, but it is needed.

If it is in parenthesis, (these thing here), it is not my own words and it is literally copied word for word from the TFwiki so none of the words, unless as stated before in parenthesis, are mine and they go to the respectful owners. They can all be found on the wiki and I have no claim on them except for the fact I am using them in this list here to help others.

Enjoy!~ ( The bold will be the Transformers/Cybertronian terms that will be used. Any questions please ask and I will answer them best I can)

Technology:

Cosmitron- a piece of Cybertronian technology of unspecified function. Whatever it does, it's vitally important to a Transformer's well-being, and the lack of one results in death.

Datatrax- (also called data tracks) are the primary method of data storage used by Transformers. It is a universal digital format compatible with the Transformers' internal operating systems and both Cybertronian and Earth-based computing systems.

Self-regenerating molecular armor- is a description of the armor layer of a Cybertronian exoskeleton. Any damage taken by it, up to 105 mm shells in the case of Scorponok, will heal fully if the energy is available. The armor can however be destroyed by high-temperature weapons equal to or greater than "a 6000 degree magnesium burn". This exostructure/skeleton is generated by the core protoform of a Transformer out of its own ultra-dense liquid metal mass and any nearby matter it can capture. It can be altered in mere moments when a trans-scan of a new alternate form is taken.

Subspace- ( From what I know it usually means a storage in part of a Cybertronians body. For example where they store a data pad or a weapon) Also this is known as Transwarp. Transwarp means ( from TF wiki is the following) Sandwiched between the infinite universal streams that make up the multiverse, there is an expanse of nothingness that acts as a buffer between dimensions.

Burning Justice- refers to the mysterious power conveyed on some Transformers by positive psychic reinforcement—that is, by belief, either from the subject's own self-confidence and righteous indignation, or the championing power of an adoring crowd cheering them on, or some other ambient psychic effect. The actual mechanism by which the beliefs are transmitted and converted into energy are unclear, and are often inconsistent between circumstances.

Idento-computer- An idento-computer is an onboard control system that regulates a Transformer's identity.

Locking chip- A locking chip is the Transformer component which implements stasis lock, a form of protective shutdown.Without a locking chip, damage a Transformer can normally survive will instead kill them outright. It can only be safely installed or removed when a Transformer is in repair mode. Un-formatted protoforms do not have locking chips; this function is performed by the stasis pods locking chip.

Onboard computer- are computers which are internalized within a Transformer, and assist them in maintaining their structures.

Radio ( Radio Transmitter)- Radio is a means of communication used by Transformers and humans. A radio transmitter is a component of Transformer anatomy allowing them to communicate using radio, rather than sound.

Self-regenerating molecular armor- is a description of the armor layer of a Cybertronian exoskeleton. Any damage taken by it, up to 105 mm shells in the case of Scorponok, will heal fully if the energy is available. The armor can however be destroyed by high-temperature weapons equal to or greater than "a 6000 degree magnesium burn". This exostructure/skeleton is generated by the core protoform of a Transformer out of its own ultra-dense liquid metal mass and any nearby matter it can capture. It can be altered in mere moments when a trans-scan of a new alternate form is taken.

Weapons Console- A weapons console is a component required for a Transformer to access their weaponry. They're also used in general Transformer technology