I Never Expected This!

Hello Island Rush addicts! I'm overwhelmed by the support you guys have given me. But I'm getting ahead of myself.  I'm not actually supposed to post anything today. But you guys have left me awestruck (I'm a rebel that way hehe).

Thank you so much to everybody who has been active on Goodreads. Especially Kayleigh, Esra, Heather, Sadie, Diana, Julia Pantzer, and Kaitlyn! Thank you guys so much for leaving such awesome reviews!  When I checked it out, I didn't expect so many people to respond like that!  It just honestly meant so much to me when I saw that.  I've read them all and am humbled by your support.

If you haven't already checked it out, here is the link to the book on Goodreads:

http://bit.ly/islandrushGR

(If you can't click it, you can find this and all links in the comments below! :D)

And also, a big thank you to everybody who is following me on Facebook and Goodreads. Special thanks to Rabiya Khan, Rebecca Beretta Beretta, Laura Hamilton, and Mamie Mendes for being active! If you haven't found me there yet, check me out! 

Facebook: http://bit.ly/MarienDoreFB

Goodreads: http://bit.ly/MarienDoreGR

(These links are in the comments haha I have been having issues with links lately :P)

With how popular this book is doing on Goodreads, my publisher [shoutout to my publisher BLVNP] says that this might be a bestseller. Imagine that!  I don't want to get ahead of myself, but what if this becomes a movie?!

Regardless if this is the first time you have read anything from me or if you have stuck with me the whole time (you old badass veterans!!!), either way I'm so happy to have you with me. And I am going to be repaying that, with some free bonus material! Trust me when I say that is going to be very exciting! 

And of course if you haven't submitted a Goodreads review, IT'S NOT TOO LATE! :D I read each and every one of your reviews!  And I appreciate them all! 

You guys are the best. And I'm the luckiest book enthusiast in the world to know you guys. Watch out for the teamname announcement on Tuesday and awesome stuff!

I will see you in the next update!