Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter28]

(Chapter28)

Conner's POV

The flight to New York was alright, Disarray was nervous, I went to the restroom and it looked like she was already scared. Alex and Daniel were inseparable. I've noticed they got closer. Daniel likes her. I didn't like that. He wasn't much older, but I know he's a player. Alex likes him too. Just what I needed..

"I can't believe I'm actually in New York," Alexis told Daniel.
"Once we get into the house, I could take you to see the statue of liberty," he told her. She grinned and walked in front of us.

"You could go with them if you want too," Disarray said, but I could tell by her eyes that she didn't want me to go. I frowned at her and shook my head and kept walking where we would pick up the luggage.

Once we got all the luggage, we went out in front where Daniel said a limo was waiting. Disarray grabbed my hand tightly as if I was going to let her go.

"It's alright Princess, I'm not going anywhere," I whispered to her. She let out a shaky breath and we started walking. She seemed more calm now.

Alex sat next to me in the window, looking happy. Disarray was talking to Daniel and I was glad she was feeling better now.

"Are you guys going to come with us?" Alexis asked me.
"Not today, Dez is tired and we're just going to stay at her house," I explained and she frowned at me.

"Won't you have fun with Daniel?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow. She blushed and rolled her eyes at me.

"Hmm... I'm serious Alexis... Friends," I said and she smacked my arm and rolled her eyes at me. Daniel was talking to Disarray and he rolled his eyes at her too. I grinned knowing we were talking about the same situation.

We got to this really big house, which you have to enter a gate. Disarray seemed happier when we got to her house. I knew she felt safer and that made me feel better.

I started thinking something weird, I wanted to be presentable in front of her parents, even though they've seen me before, with the longer hair, and darker clothes. I started wearing these so jeans Disarray got me from the mall, even though she said I didn't have too. I knew if we were going to celebrate New Years with her parents, I was going to meet her part with the family, which I wasn't psyched about.

I turned my head around and removed my snakebites, I would at least just take them off while I'm here so I could be presentable. Out of the sudden I wanted to put a good picture of myself in front of family and in the beginning, I wouldn't have cared what they thought.

I turned around and saw Disarray give me a curious look, I shrugged and leaned over to give her a small kiss.

"Different," she mused and a small smirk appeared on her face.
"Oh, so now you're not going to kiss me anymore?" I taunted, she giggled and sat closer to me. I smirked and moved away. She gave a playful pout and I just gave a chuckle.

We stopped in front of the house and the door opened. She seemed better, I didn't want to be a kill joy all the time, being all over protective with her, but just imagining someone trying to hurt her again, got me pissed.

"Disarray!" I turned and saw her mother looking at Disarray. She was obvious still feeling guilty.. as she should.

She grabbed Disarray in a tight hug and then Mr. Anderson came out and went towards me.

"How have you been, son?" he asked and extended an arm.
"I'm doing alright sir, and yourself?" I said respectfully and shook his hand.

"How's Disarray?" he asked in a whisper, I looked over and she was still talking to her mom, introducing Alexis to her.

"Well.. She's was doing good back at Florida, but she would get some nightmares sometimes, and tell me she dreamt of what happened to her while she was crying," I explained, frowning.

"Alyssa did make a mistake of asking her to come here. She told me you were upset about it, but you have to understand, son, Alyssa was once really close to Disarray and when Disarray found out about the marriage," he said with a frown, I already knew where it was going to.

"She was upset and got distant," I summarized and he nodded his head, agreeing with me.

"Then, the weekend Disarray came to New York… was one of the first times she bonded with Disarray after she left to Florida with you. Now she's greatly upset that Disarray is going to hate her all over again."

"Disarray doesn't hate her Mom. She's just nervous about coming back here, bit paranoid," I said.

"Alyssa will be happy to hear that," he said with a smile, "she's been tormenting herself for the past few days."

"Conner! How are you dear?" I turned from Disarray's dad and saw Mrs. Anderson heading towards me with a smile. She expanded her arms when she got to me and I gave her a small hug back.

"I'm fine, how are you?" I asked politely. I looked over her and saw Disarray talking to some guy I didn't know. He hugged her and she hugged him back with a big smile. I tried my hardest to hide my frown.

"I'm… doing alright," she said with a sad smile.

"Conner!" I turned and saw Disarray coming towards me with the boy behind her, checking her ass out. What the hell?

She went towards my side and looked up at me with a smile, I couldn't give it back, I was annoyed with his guy, and I wasn't in a great good mood in general anyway.

"Keith, this is my fiancé Conner," Disarray said. I looked at the guy, he was about an inch shorter than me, different, blonde, brown eyes, looks like he takes steroids.

"Hmm… so this is Conner," he said, looking up at me from head to toe.
"Never heard of you before," I replied and walked into the house, looking for Alexis.

I saw her with Daniel and I went with them.

"You look annoyed," Daniel said. I shrugged and rolled my eyes.

I turned around and saw Disarray walking in with her parents and that guy.

She walked to my side and frowned at me. I sighed and put an arm over her shoulder, my stupid mood shouldn't make hers worse.

"Let's go to my room," she said and dragged me with her upstairs. We went up some stairs and finally got to her familiar room I was in last time in. I saw my duffle bag on the bed, and she pushed them all on the floor, and pulled me with her to lay with her.

"What's wrong?" she asked after a couple minutes, which I was actually falling asleep.
"There's something wrong?" I asked and looked down at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't be a smartass, Conner!" she said in a flat tone and sat in front of me. I rolled my eyes, shrugging closing my eyes. I really didn't feel like talking about anything right now, I was just tired now.

"Why are you acting all bitchy?" she asked.
I opened my eyes to look at her.

"I'm just not in a good mood right now, Disarray. I know you've never seen me in my 'bitchy' mood before," I said and sighed. I stood up and changed into some shorts, I just want to sleep… I'm pretty sure I'll be in a better mood when I wake up.

She laid on the other side of the bed, avoiding me. I felt bad, but I wasn't going to do anything about it now.

I woke up and as usual with Disarray curled right next to me, with her arms tightly wrapped around me. I sighed and kissed her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked at me, with a confused look.

I kissed her and she kissed me back immediately. I grabbed her from the waist and pulled her on me. She kept kissing me. Her hands went under my shirt and rested her head on my chest and looked at me with her big blue eyes.

"What actually got you upset, Conner?" she asked, and sat on me.

"Well, it's just that being here just makes me upset," I explained, leaving out the part where her dumb cousin checks her out. Ugh, I hated being the jealous type.

"Oh, well, don't worry about it," she said and kissed me. She pushed me down on the bed, started to take my shirt off. I smirked at her when she was checking out my chest. She blushed and rolled her eyes at me. She kissed my lips, and trailed down to my chest, then I shivered feeling the tip of her tongue trailing down at my V.

I grabbed her and rolled her under me. She let out a giggle and kissed me. I let my hands trail under her shorts and squeezed her ass. She let out a moan. I moved up before I got tempted to take her shorts and instead took her tank top off swiftly.

I kissed her neck, leaving her a quick mark and licked down to her boobs. I put my hands on her back and about to unlatch her bra.

The door burst open and comes a loud voice.

"Hey Disarray! Aunt Lyss says--"

"Shit," I mumbled and pressed Disarray to me so he couldn't see her lovely half naked body.

"What the hell! Get out! Knock first!" she snapped at him. I laughed. He looked pissed off and glared at me. I smirked at him and he left the room.

"Mmm, I like it when your feisty," I said and kissed her again. She laughed and then rolled her eyes. I got off her and put my shirt back. She had a pout on her lips and put her shirt back on.

We went downstairs, and saw that Alexandria was already seated next to Daniel, laughing together. Keith was seated besides Daniel with an annoyed look on his face.

We sat down next to each other.

Dinner passed by okay, I talked a little with Mr. Anderson, I mostly kept quiet, I didn't feel like having much conversations. I was glad that Keith also kept his mouth shut. That didn't stop from looking at his own cousin's chest.. I thought annoyed.

"We should have a workout later," Disarray said walking into the living room.

"There's a gym around here?" I asked curious. She took me from her hand and dragged me to a double door. She opened it and I shouldn't have been surprised they have their own gym and indoor pool.

"This is awesome," l said. She grinned.

"Lets go upstairs for a bit though," she said.

We went upstairs, I felt hot, so I stayed in my boxers.

"Hey guys," I said, my eyes glued on the TV.

"We're going to Time Square!" Alexis said, smiling. I turned to look at Daniel, who was nodding; agreeing with her.

"Come Alex, I have this really cute sweater you would really like," Disarray said, going into the closet with her. I made sure they couldn't hear me, and turned to Daniel, who seemed, waiting for me to say something.

"Okay Daniel, the only reason I'm letting you take Alexandria somewhere without me, is because I actually trust you with her. She seems to trust you too. Just make sure nothing happens to her," I said.

"She will be fine with me, Conner. Like how I know, my sister, is fine with you," he said, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Of course she is. Even if we weren't getting along so well as we do because of the marriage, I'm sure I wouldn't let anything happen to her," I explained. I always knew that Daniel was protective of Disarray, but he didn't like to show it. It was like me, I didn't like showing Alexandria how protective I was of her either. Seems like I have something in common with Daniel.

"You can trust me that that too, Conner. I wouldn't let anything happen to her even though she's your sister," he said, I sighed and nodded. I didn't like that he liked her, if he is such a player, he would end up hurting my sister, and it's not a pretty sight when I get mad. I'm remembering now that when Alexis was going out with this boy, he made her cry. I demanded what his name was so I could go after his punk ass, but she wouldn't tell me.

I always told her to tell me when she was going out with a guy, so I could at least know who he is incase I had to kick his ass for hurting her. And now it seemed like it was Daniel's ass I was going to have to kick, if he ever hurts her.

"Why don't you ever wear this? It's so pretty," I heard Alex say coming out of the closet. We turned and Alex came out looking warm in Disarray's jacket. Diz grinned at her and came to stand at my side.

"Let's go?" Daniel said looking at Alexandria with a smile, very happy smile. She nodded and then looked at me for the go.

"Okay, just be careful," I told her. She rolled her and and followed Daniel out.

I frowned as they left. Ugh, I didn't even want her to leave. What is something happens to her, like what happened to Disarray.I felt Disarray wrap her arms around my torso. I instantly felt better. I look down at her and she was looking up at me with her usual beautiful smile.

"Maybe tomorrow we could go out, just the two of us?" she said, with another smile.

"Where should we go?" I asked, pulling her with me as I went on the bed. She cuddled at my side and ran her hand down my neck to my v. Damn, I could feel the stir. I put my hands her shirt, touching her lightly.

"There was this cute cafe I use to go to every time I use to come to New York. I always wanted to live here, permanently," she whispered. Obviously now, she didn't want to be near here.

"I thought you use to live here?" I mused, throwing the blanket over us. She rested her head on my chest and entwined our hands.

"We have a couple houses, in California, it's actually near your house, about an hour. This one and two in Miami. My dad got us a house, and he said I could choose between Miami or New York, since at the time I was living in Miami, that was one of the reasons I chose it," she explained and looked up at me.

"What was the other reason?"

"At the time, when I found out about the marriage, I was mad. I practically hated everyone.... Including you, even though I didn't know you. I thought that if I chose New York to live at, we would be stuck together in the house because of the rain or something," she sighed and continued, "then I thought if I chose Miami, I could just go to the beach and ignore you most of the time."

"Hmm.. you haven't gone to the beach once, why's that?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow. She blushed and rolled her eyes.

"I don't hate you. I think I only hated you for like an hour or two," she said and gave me a smile that showed a dimple on just one cheek. I laughed, just seeing her being this shy is pretty cute.

"It must have been harder for you, than it was for me," she said, grimacing. I raised an eyebrow, questioning what she was talking about. She sat up, crossed her legs.

"I found out about out the arranged marriage, half a year ago, you've known since you were 12!" she exclaimed, pouting upset. I signed and sat her between my legs, having her back rest against my back.

"In a way, it was bad, but in another it wasn't. It was bad because I knew I wasn't ever going to be with someone of my choice," I said and she had a sad look, but I continued, "I was so mad that I couldn't go out with a girl I liked, but in the end that was good. Good because it was better not to fall for anyone," I finished.

"You never liked anyone?" she asked, hesitant.
"I like Farah for awhile, umm, she kissed me, but I told her I didn't want anything with her."

"She kissed you?" she asked, I could hear the jealousy in her voice. I couldn't help but grin. I liked her being jealous..

"That was before she met Ollie, and we had feelings for each other. We're only friends now. She has Oliver... And I have..," I trailed off, not knowing if I should say it or not.

"Have?" she said, upset. I frowned.
"I have you now Disarray," I said. She moved away from me and sat on the edge.

"But you don't want too, you'd probably would have chose Farah if you didn't have to be with me," she said and turned her face away from me, crossing her arms.

"Oh! Like you wouldn't go to Anthony if you weren't forced to be with me," I snapped. Just now, thinking about her kissing or doing anything else besides Anthony; pissed me off.

"I wouldn't choose Anthony! I don't like him," she snapped, her blue eyes annoyed.

"I don't like Farah so I wouldn't choose her. Besides, she loves Oliver."

"I'm going to take a shower," she said and walked straight into the restroom. Ugh, this just had to turn bad. It seems being here, makes me put her in a worse mood. Ugh, I just wanted to go home.

Yah, Farah kissed me, I kissed her back. We almost had sex, I've seen her naked, she's seen me naked. I stopped in the end, I couldn't let her get more attached, I couldn't let myself get more attached.

I vaguely remember what happened. She ignored me for a week, until I got her annoyed by saying sorry so much. She wanted to know why I wouldn't be with her, but I couldn't talk about it with her. Then Oliver came, they got together after a month, and I was jealous. I still thought I liked her, but then I realized I was jealous because I couldn't have a relationship without choosing who I actually want to be with.

But now, I'm pretty sure I want to be with Disarray. Even though she might not even want to be with me. I think she at least might want to be with me a bit, because if she doesn't, she wouldn't act the way she does with me.

She probably already knows I like her, and that I could be a jealous ass, and an ass. Now I'm just wondering what she's thinking in there. She's probably going to grow and hate me. I couldn't stand that. I would hate myself if Disarray ever hated me.

I heard the water turn off, and then she came out. Oh damn. She came out in her bra and panties. I looked at her sexy legs, and her curvy figure. Damn, she's too good for me.

She looked at me, her eyes were still upset.

"Disarray, don't think that I'd choose Farah," I said, looking at her gorgeous face. She frowned, walking towards me. I looked at her body, swaying her hips towards me. I could feel the stir in my boxers.

She put her hands on my shoulders, and I put my hands firmly on her hips, pushing her closer to me. I caressed her back with my hands and looked up at her.

"You know I don't like anyone, right?" I asked, she nodded slowly and leaned her forehead on mine. She smirked and said, "I wouldn't let anyone else like you." I laughed and kissed her. I wouldn't let  a n y o n e like her.

After an intense make out, leaving her without her bra, I just had to get off her. It's getting harder every time I have to stop, but I have to be safe. And she doesn't even like me, so she might regret it. I'm just going to have to wait?..
"I'm hungry, let's go to the kitchen," she said after we got dressed. I followed behind her, and went into the kitchen. It was way bigger than ours, but in a way I like it. Just the two of us, not the whole family.

I made her some bacon sandwiches and decided to go into her living room since there was no one in there. 

We were watching a movie, her head was rested on my lap, and I was playing with her wavy hair. I looked down at her, I guess she felt my stare and looked up at me. I smiled and leaned down to peck her lips. I lifted my head back to the movie, but she put her hands on the back of my head and pushed my lips against hers. I smirked against her lips. I kept kissing her, and then we heard a throat cough. I looked up and saw Keith. Are you serious? I rolled my eyes and pushed my self up. Disarray frowned when I moved, and scooted herself right besides me.

"Yah?" Diz said, annoyed. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She gave me a cheeky grin and kissed my jaw. If he wasn't staring at us with a glare, I would have taken her up to the room and have another intense make out scene with her.

"I don't Aunt Alyssa will… appreciate what you're doing… in the living room, where anyone can just walk in," he said, irritated, giving me another one of his glared. I sighed.

"Um, I couldn't care less. This is my house too, so I could do what I want," she said standing up, pulling me up with her. I laughed and scooped her up in my arms. She giggled, taken by surprise.

"We'll go to our room, so no one can walk in," I said. Disarray blushed. He rolled his eyes at me, and turned to watch the movie. Ugh, what a cockblocker. I was having a good time with Disarray watching the movie and he had to kill it. I carried her upstairs and closed the door.

"I'm tired now," she said and went to the restroom to brush her teeth. I sighed and took my shirt off. Maybe when she goes to sleep I could go workout a bit..

I laid with her until she fell asleep. I wasn't tired, I looked at the clock and it was close to midnight. Where is Alexis and Daniel?

I went downstairs and I saw both of them in the kitchen.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Conner! Oh my gawd!" Alexis exclaimed with a huge smile on her face.
"How'd it go?" I asked and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"It was amazing! The lights are so pretty," she said, showing me pictures she took with her digital camera. One was one of them two together, looking like a couple. She rolled her eyes and shook her head at me, knowing what I would be thinking.

"Where's Disarray?" Daniel asked after a couple of minutes.
"She's sleeping, she was tired," I said, looking at the pictures Alexandria was showing me.

"I'm tired too, I think I'm going to bed now. Goodnight guys!"

"Goodnight," Daniel and I said in unison.

"Do wanna go workout?" I asked, looking up at Daniel.
"Forsure, just let me get changed real quick," he said and quickly went upstairs.

I went down to their personal gym and went to the treadmill. A couple of minutes later, Daniel was next to me.

"Nothing happened right? She's not hiding anything from me right?" I asked him, in a serious tone. He looked at me, like if I was being serious.

"Conner, I told you, I wouldn't let anything happen to her."
"I know, I know. I was just asking…"

We kept running and then I just had to ask about Keith. I wanted to know more about that annoying prick.

"I don't like your cousin," I said.
"Haha, he's annoying as hell! I would understand why you don't like him."

I sighed and laughed. At least I'm not the only one who dislikes him.

"I didn't do anything to him, and he's been glaring at me since I got here. It's pretty funny though," I said and Daniel chuckled.

"I always like to get him mad. I remember when we were kids and I hit him with a baseball because he told my mom I hit Disarray, which wasn't even true," he explained. "Then he kept running after Disarray like a little freak."

"What do you mean by that? Like he… wanted to get her?" I asked, slowly, not sure if I was right or not. They're cousins..

"He's married into the family. We have no blood relation at all. He's always wanted Disarray," he said and looked at me with a frown. Just what I needed to know, he's trying to get Disarray, doesn't he know she's with me now?

"Conner, dude, take a breathe. Disarray never liked him," Daniel said quickly. Huh? Ugh, I hated when I showed jealousy.

After a couple of minutes there was another topic I needed to talk to him about.

"You and my sister…" I trailed off, not knowing how to start. I felt awkward.
"Conner, seriously, there's nothing going on. We're just friends," he said, frowning. I let it go because he was obviously upset they're only friends.

"Where's that cafe you talked about yesterday?" I asked Disarray as I buckled my belt. She looked at me, her eyes tinkled with lust and I grinned. At least she finds me attractive…

"Just about 10 minutes from here," she said, going into the closet. I finished getting ready and out a hoddie on. We both went downstairs, it was still early so no one would know we're leaving.

"I'm not use to the cold anymore," she said, and hugged me from the side. I put an arm over her shoulder and kept walking.

We got to this nice cafe she talked about and sat down. We started talking about what places we could go after.

"I was thinking going to the Statue of Liberty since you've never seen it," she said and grinned.
"Sounds good. Ellis Island too?" I asked.

"Disarray?" A male voice said. I turned and saw him looking at Disarray, his eyes filled with love. Just  what  I  needed.

___

Guys! OMG. I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONGEST WAIT EVER!!

I cannot believe how hard my Junior year is! And it might get worse because I might get a job next semester!

I hope you like it! Seriously, I think it's boring as hell! I continue to write it because you guys like it (:

THANKS SO MUCHH!!

Hope it's a little longer than usual :L

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS!