Every Reaping Ever

Pre Game announcement
"Future Tributes of the Hunger Games, due to the the upcoming Quarter Quell, only one tribute will be selected to enter the games, however, both sexes will be mixed, there will only be 12 tributes," President Smosh announced through the tv.

"I might not get picked!" Anthony shot up from his spot.

"It's a 1 in like 500 chance I'd get picked!" Ian exclaimed, walking to his mom.

"It's only 12 tributes?" Mari asked herself, in awe.

"So this year I can definitely volunteer, it's gonna be only 1/12 chance I can die, so I'm taking it, I'm volunteering," Noah told his friends.

"It's gonna be such a short Hunger games," Lasercorn chatted to his girlfriend.

"Smosh is going crazy, and it's working in our favour," Olivia joked.

"So what do you think it means?" Jovenshire question his friends, but they didn't understand him.

"Alright, this is gonna be another great year," Shayne cheered as he watched the tv.

"It's still the same odds though, of getting called, there's still only 1 survivor," Keith huffed at his excited friends.

"So if I got called, do you I'd win? Because there's only 11 others, right?" Courtney asked her family.

"That's great, that's an easy win, I think I'm gonna volunteer," Wes told his co workers as he watched the tv.

"12 unlucky souls right? It's better than 24," Sohinki spoke to his best friend as they watched the news in the square.

Reaping
District one
"Welcome to the reaping, this year I'm going to only choose one tribute, from district 1, it could be either a boy or a girl," the new escort announced, repeating old news.
Anthony was anxious for her to just get on with it. He wanted to leave the district one square.
The escort dug her hand into the bowl of names. Anthony had his name in about 28 times because he and his family aren't doing very well.
She grabbed a name from the front side of the bowl, instead of the middle like the last escort. Anthony held his breathe, because that's what he does when he needs luck.
"Anthony Padilla?" The escort called. Anthony exhaled, and stared at the woman on stage. She kept looking at the name.
"Anthony Padilla," she called again. Some of the crowd around Anthony had located him and pointed to where he was. Someone whispered that he had to go up, like he was an idiot.
Anthony forced his legs to move.
"We have our tribute!" She exclaimed. Anthony stilled stared at the crowd, hoping it was a dream.

District 2
Ian's heart pumped quickly like it had every year today. The district 2 escort was really waving around the bowl of names.
He kept repeating to himself:
"It's only once, it's only in there once," to try to calm himself but it usually never works until he heard another person's name being called.
"Ian he-hecox?" The escort stumbled. Ian didn't process what she said.
"Ian Hecox," she called again after a minute.
"Out of 500 names, my name had to be called?" He asked the person beside him. They shrugged and pointed him to the staircase. A peacekeeper was motioning for him to walk over.
Ian slowly did, and caught the attention of the escort. She smiled and helped him up the stairs.
"Ian Hecox!"

District 3
"For our third tribute," the escort spoke into his mic, trying to open the little envelope.
"Our third tribute in the Hunger Games, may I present, Mari Takahashi!" He exclaimed, looking into the crowd.
Mari looked back to her mother, who gawked at the escort. Her mouth widened when she saw Mari. Mari walked quickly to the stage, and kept looking at her friends. She ignored the escort.
"What do you have to say?" He asked, pulling her from her mind.
"Well damn," she said into the mic.