Behind Closed Doors

The cupboard Draco had locked himself in was hot and stuffy. Brooms were stacked messily at the sides and pages that were ripped from the binding of their books littered the floor. It was also extremely small. Perfect.

Movement caught in the corner of Draco's eye and he whirled around to face the back of the cupboard, eyes searching the small space.

"Harry, I know you're there," Draco smirked, and reached a pale, slender hand out in front of him. His fingertips brushed the soft material of Harry's invisibility cloak and gripped it, pulling it to the floor, revealing a very disgruntled Harry.

"Sshh! Don't be so loud, someone could hear you," Harry said, launching himself at Draco and pressing a finger to the boy's lips.

Draco stumbled backwards into the door, and smirked at Harry's wide eyes and piercing glare. "That's not what you said last night," the blonde grinned at Harry, who was looking at Draco incredulously.

"You little—" Harry started, but was cut off as Draco grabbed Harry's wrists and pushed him against the wall, pinning him. The Slytherin leant in so his lips were brushing the tip of Harry's ear.

"Actually," he breathed. "It's pretty big, as you know."

Harry shivered as Draco's warm breath slithered across the side of his face. "That's not what I—"

Harry was once again cut off as Draco pressed his lips to the Gryffindor's, and Harry immediately melted, forgetting the conversation; He was too concentrated on Draco's lips, which had feverishly started attacking his own.

The blonde pulled away for breath. "Well it's what I meant," he said, referring to Harry's statement previous.

"What?" Harry said, in a daze, having completely forgotten what he had said earlier. He reached his lips up to Draco's, seeking them out, wishing for the warmth to return.

"Nu-uh," Draco grinned, pulling back, watching as Harry let out a grunt of frustration, clearly annoyed.

"Draco," Harry whined, hating the teasing, knowing Draco found it amusing.

The blonde just smirked down at Harry, enjoying the shorter boy's inner frustration.

Harry's nostrils flared as he glared at Draco in annoyance.

"Fine," Harry said shortly. "If that's how it is, no more kisses for a whole month." Crossing his arms, he cocked his head to the side, and narrowed his eyes, daring Draco to challenge him.

"Fine by me," Draco replied, although Harry could see he was struggling not to reach out and grab the Gryffindor by the hair and kiss him senseless.

"Well, then I suppose... we're over," Harry whispered, looking into Draco's eyes, a serious expression adorning his face, although inside he was laughing at Draco's own face, which had fallen fifty thousand feet to the other side of the universe.

Turning towards the door, trying desperately hard to contain his laughter, Harry grabbed the door handle, adding a small sniffle just for effect.

Any second now... Harry thought.

A growl sounded from behind Harry and two lean arms wrapped quickly around his waist, pulling him back from the door.

Harry was pushed into the wall, harder than before, the two arms blocking his left and right exits.

The Gryffindor glanced up through his mop of black hair, trying incredibly hard to hide his smirk as he registered the expression in Draco's face.

"Don't you dare walk away from me, Harry James Potter," Draco growled, his nose inches from Harry's own. "I want what I want."

Harry raised his eyebrows, finally letting his smirk show. "Oh? And what exactly would that be?" he asked, still grinning.

"You," Draco whispered, before crashing his lips onto Harry's, catching him off guard. Harry gasped, and the blonde took his chance.

Swiping his tongue fleetingly over Harry's bottom lip, savouring the taste of the raven-haired boy, Draco propelled his tongue into Harry's mouth, exploring the caves and caverns that he had tasted so many times.

Harry moaned, slipping his hand up Draco's back and sliding it into his hair, pulling and tugging at it, eliciting a moan from Draco's own mouth.

Draco reached his hands around Harry's waist, pulling the boy from the wall and further against Draco's body. He slipped his hands under Harry's thighs, hinting at Harry to jump, whilst tugging leisurely at the Gryffindor's bottom lip.

Harry did so, wrapping his legs around Draco's waist in the process, forming an anchor to the Slytherin. Draco held Harry at the bottom of his back, whilst kissing him desperately.

"I will never," kiss, "let you," kiss, "walk away from me," kiss, "ever," kiss. "Do you understand?"

Harry nodded distractedly before cupping Draco's face with his hands, leaning down and kissing him passionately.

"You," kiss on the nose, "are," kiss on the forehead, "mine." Harry grinned and leaned down to trap Draco's lips within his own for the billionth time, kissing him until his lips were sore.

A bang of a door flying open down the hallway caused Harry to jump down from Draco's arms, ending their kissing session ubruptly, much to both boys' disappointment.

"We should go to class, we have potions," Harry sighed as he heard the rush of students down the corridor, laughing and chattering amongst themselves.

"But Harryyy," Draco whined, pouting. "It was just getting good!"

Harry bit his lip, looking between his boyfriend and the door. He would be in for it when Snape eventually found him. But right now, he didn't care.

"Okay," Harry sighed, giving in to Draco's puppy-like expression.

The Slytherin's eyes gleamed and a growl escaped his throat as he advanced towards Harry, a mischievous grin etched on his face.