His Angel

Warning: slightly smutty action in this one. Proceed with caution.

-------------------------------------------------

Draco awoke groggily the next morning, his eyes cracking open as he melted at the sight before him.

Harry was curled into a ball, his body facing towards Draco. The blonde had his arms wrapped securely around Harry's waist, tight, as if he were afraid that someone would come and steal his beautiful boyfriend away.

The sunlight poured in through the window, shining right onto Harry's face, giving him a golden glow, making him look like an angel.

The boy was sleeping peacefully, but what really made Draco's heart melt with adoration, was the fact that Harry was wearing Draco's green Slytherin Quidditch sweater, which was a size too big for him. The sleeves had been pulled down, creating sweater-paws, which were fisting Draco's shirt.

Draco drew back from Harry, gazing at the Gryffindor. How had he gotten so lucky? Harry was all he could ask for; perfect in every way.

Draco had always wanted this. Since he could remember, he had always wanted to be friends with the notorious Harry Potter. He had always loved the way the boy's eyes had sparkled whenever he laughed, the way his face would light up whenever he was with his friends, and the way he always tried to hide his face in the cutest way possible whenever he was embarrassed.

Taking a finger, Draco parted Harry's dark bangs from his forehead to reveal the famous lightening-shaped scar, which stood out from the boy's skin, the colours contrasting drastically.

His hand was shaking as he traced the length of it, and Draco watched as Harry stirred. The Gryffindor made a small noise but didn't open his eyes, instead pulling himself closer to Draco, where he nuzzled his head into the other boy's chest.

"Harry," Draco whispered. "Harry, are you awake?"

Draco heard Harry mumble something against his chest, but didn't quite catch it as it came out muffled.

"I can't hear you, Harry. What did you say?"

Harry grumbled and Draco watched him intently as his eyes fluttered open, revealing his beautiful forest-green irises.

"I said," Harry started, "What time is it?"

Draco's stomach did something thing weird as he heard Harry speak. Was his voice supposed to turn him on so much? Because damn, was it sexy when it hadn't been used in a while.

"I don't know..." Draco trailed off as his eyes travelled down to Harry's lips, as the Gryffindor licked them subconsciously.

"Draco, we should get up, classes probably start soon," Harry said, oblivious to Draco's needs as he started to sit up.

"No!" Draco grabbed him by the waist and pulled him back down, before flushing a deep red at Harry's smirk.

"Why not?"

"Am I not entitled to spend a few minutes with my boyfriend when he just woke up all sexy and hair ruffled, looking like a bloody God?!" Draco asked incredulously.

"I am a God," Harry smirked even wider, but it disappeared as a white pillow collided with his face.

"Hey! What was that for?" Harry exclaimed, taking a pillow and whacking Draco before he even had the chance to answer.

Draco's face emerged and it was one of thunder, and Harry couldn't help snorting at Draco's hair, which was sticking up in all directions.

He yelped as Draco whacked him back even harder. "Oh, you're on, Potter."

Before long, the room was filled with fluffy white feathers, most of which were all over the bed and stuck in Draco's hair.

Harry stopped for a second, breathing hard, a stupid grin spreading across his face as he reached over and pulled a few feathers from the blonde's hair.

Draco watched intently as Harry pulled on different strands, and Draco couldn't help but groan slightly.

Harry bit his lip and smirked widely, watching Draco's eyes close momentarily before the pillow he was holding was ripped from his hands, and he gasped in surprise as he fell backwards and Draco pinned his arms above his head, restricting all movement from the Gryffindor.

"Why must you always do that?" Draco growled into Harry's ear, causing the boy to shiver.

"Do what?" Harry whispered, looking up into Draco's lust-filled eyes, just watching him.

Draco watched Harry and just looking at him sent his brain into overdrive. "Turn me on," Draco said lowly, before he pounced, just like that of an animal attacking his prey.

Harry gasped as Draco shoved his mouth into his, and taking his chance, Draco used his tongue to battle Harry's, sparks flying between the two constantly.

"Draco," Harry breathed as the Slytherin won the fight and swiped his tongue over Harry's crevices and the roof of his mouth, enjoying the taste of the boy.

Draco pulled back for breath, but in two seconds he was on him again, attacking him. The Slytherin tightened his grip on Harry's wrists as he jumped to Harry's neck.

He felt Harry writhe beneath him, moaning. This only egged Draco on further.

"Draco," Harry said as the boy sucked on Harry's neck, moving further and further downwards, before he hit Harry's sweet spot.

Harry whimpered as Draco mumbled different things against the Gryffindor's neck; "Mine, all mine. Why, Harry? Why do you do this to me? No one can kiss you like I do. No one can touch you like I do. You're mine."

"Draco, someone could see my neck. What would they think?" Harry gasped as Draco ran his tongue along Harry's jaw.

"I don't care, Harry, you're mine, understand? I want everyone to know you're mine," Draco growled into Harry's ear, before nipping it, eliciting a moan from Harry.

"Nobody can touch you like I do," Draco moaned as he tugged on Harry's hair, forgetting he was keeping him down.

Harry took his chance and flipped the both of them, so he was on top. Stunned at the turn of events, it was a while before Draco gathered what had happened.

Harry's hand ran desperately through Draco's hair, messing it up even more. A moan escaped Draco's throat and Harry smashed his lips onto Draco's without a second thought.

A desperate need and want burned through the both of them, as Harry kissed him with all his strength, igniting a fire they didn't know they shared.

Draco's hormones were going into crazy mode and he panted heavily. Reaching up, he grabbed Harry by the shirt, and ripped it, uncaring, and through it to where the jumper Harry had been wearing was discarded long ago.

Draco's mouth watered at the sight of Harry's toned abs, which he had acquired from years and years of Quidditch training.

"Like what you see, Malfoy?" Harry asked, his breathing ragged as he smirked down at the lust-filled boy beneath him.

Draco nodded mutely, his eyes never leaving Harry's chest, before he growled and flipped Harry onto his back with all his might.

Harry gasped as the Slytherin sucked heavily on the skin beside Harry's collarbone, making his way down to the boy's torso.

Harry struggled to keep in control as Draco growled against his chest, leaving deep purple marks across the length of it.

"D-Draco," Harry gasped as the blonde made yet another love bite just below Harry's earlobe, before nipping it gently.

Harry was so encased in the pleasure he wasn't registering what Draco was saying. Draco shoved his lips onto Harry's, tugging his bottom lip, his possessiveness showing clear through his desperate kiss.

But, of course, Harry and Draco never had luck on their side. A bell sounded somewhere to signal lessons, and when Draco realised this, he shrieked.

Grabbing a pillow, he shoved his face into it, his shouts coming out muffled.

"Why?! Every single time!"