Heart Of A Gryffindor

Draco watched angrily as his boyfriend sat at the Gryffindor table, laughing with Seamus Finnigan. This was not allowed. How dare other boys be flirting with his Harry.

How. Dare. They.

Grabbing his fork in anger, he bent it all the way back, his eyes glued to the pair across the hall.

"Draco?" Pansy asked worriedly from next to him.

"What?" Draco snapped. He wasn't in the mood to explain anything to Pansy. He just wanted to take his goddamn boyfriend and tell everyone he was taken.

Draco didn't hear Pansy's reply as he glared at all the boys who so much as looked at Harry.

He watched, anger boiling up inside him, as Seamus touched Harry lightly on the shoulder, laughing at something he'd said.

Then Harry did something unexpected. He winked at Seamus.

Oh, hell no. That was the last straw for Draco as he let out a not-so-quiet yell of frustration.

Getting out of his seat, Draco slammed the now deformed fork on the table and marched over to the Gryffindor table, seething.

He locked his eyes on his target and got ready to pounce.

"Hey, Harry," Draco said sweetly, sliding in between Seamus and Harry.

Harry's smile was lost to the universe as he stared at Draco, wide eyed, giving him a look saying 'what the bloody hell do you think you're doing?!'

If Draco knew what Harry was trying to communicate to him, he didn't show it, because he turned to Seamus, who had the look of a strangled flamingo.

"Hey, Seamus, you're looking really pretty today. Just thought you should know." Draco said in the same sweet tone.

Seamus, who was taking a sip of his pumpkin juice, choked suddenly, and started to cough violently.

"You- I- what?!" he spluttered, looking at Draco like he'd gone berserk.

Draco almost suddenly realised that half the great hall was looking at him in the exact same way.

Turning back to Harry, who was red in the face, he grabbed his hand and silently brought his lips to the Gryffindor's knuckles.

"Draco, stop, everyone's looking," Harry hissed, trying desperately to pull his hand away.

"I know," Draco replied, bringing Harry's face to his, their lips connecting.

Noise erupted around them, but Draco took no notice. He wanted to show everyone who was his.

At first Harry tried to pull away, but Draco just pulled his hips closer, and Harry eventually melted in his arms, returning the kiss.

Both boys pulled away slowly, grinning like idiots.

Harry bit his lip as he saw Seamus' heartbroken face.

"Seamus, I-" Harry started to say, but Draco cut across.

"Look, Finnigan, Harry's mine, and if you dare, even speak to him again, I will find you and rip off your head," Draco hissed lowly in Seamus' ear.

Seamus looked angry, but didn't say anything, but watched as Draco grabbed Harry's hand and held it tightly, obviously trying to make a point.

The noise around them started to die down, as everyone went back to their usual chatter.

However as Harry exited the hall, with his boyfriend in front of him, he heard George say "You owe me five galleons."