I LIVE FOR DANGEROUS

ALRIGHTY MY LOVES THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

I DID GET A LOT OF MAIL , PEOPLE ASKING TO PLEASE NOT LET EDUARDO & VIOLET TO BE INTERRUPTED WHEN THEY ARE IN A HOT SCENE.

SINCE YOU ALL ASKED SO NICELY,  MOMMAS GOT YALL.

FOR THOSE WHO ARENT VERY ACCUSTOMED TO EXPLICIT SCENES YOU CAN SKIP IT UNTIL YOU SEE 

***

THOUGH SIDE NOTE I DID SAY IN THE SUMMARY IT WOULD BE EXPLICIT .

SO HERE YOU GO LOVIES!

ENJOY!!!

Our lips moved against each other ,both of us fighting for dominance. I closed my eyes reveling the feel of him under my hands. I pulled on his tie more harshly as he bit down in my lower lip, causing a deep groan to come out of both of our throats.

"Fucking minx", He whispered in my ear, as he released my lower lip ,and started to take off my shirt.

I followed his lead and started to shake off his coat , then his tie .In a matter of seconds he had my shirt and pants off. I was barely on the button of his pants before he expertly took them off with a blink of an eye.

"So gorgeous." He whispered, looking down at my face than at my body.

I couldnt respond for my eyes were unable to look anywhere but down at his hard body, my mind going haywire as I marveled over his form.

He grabbed me by my waiste and threw me on the bed I didnt have time to recover because before I knew it he was hovering over me.

Ever so slowly his eyes lustfully watched as he dropped my bra straps , while I reached behind me to unhook it .

My bra fell , a I watched as his gazed zeroed on my breast before grabbing them, lowering his mouth to one.

My head fell back ,as I gasped at the feeling of his tongue flicking on my nipple .My hands grabbing his hair to pull him closer to my chest.

"So full.", He murmured against them.

I sprang my eyes open when I felt his other hand slide down my form until he reached my underwear. I felt him hook his thumb in the outline form and slither my underwear off leaving me bare to him.

I gulped as his finger started to circle over my womanly mound. I tensed up , squirming frustratedly when he finally started to rub my clit , making an incoherent sound come from my throat.

"Like this baby?', he whispered , smirking down at me.

His thumb  slowly rotating on my clit, while his index finger made its way at my entrance. He pushed it in me slowly, and once my walls grew accustomed to it, that made him start to move , in and out.

My lips forming a small O as I felt a yummy feeling started to stir in me. He adds another finger, and thats when my body tenses up, for his fingers arent small, as they enter me. I again have to hold still for a moment , relaxing to get accustomed to the feeling.

But once the strange feeling passes. All I can say is WOW. My body starts feeling this pit feeling , and my only desire is to fill it up,as I started grinding my hips onto his hands not caring if I look like a wanton or not.

"Ride me baby , you like this . You like it when ONLY I do this huh?", He growled in my ear , as I nodded fevershily as I pushed myself up and down his fingers, caught up in the feeling of my climax approaching.