When He's Jealous

Freddy

He glared at the guy who was sitting beside you talking. He was entertaining the kids and most of the time, he glared at him. The guy patted your head and you giggled that made Freddy p****d off.

Night came, and you went inside the pizzeria then a hand grabbed you and dragged you inside the supply closet. It was dark and you saw two icy blue eyes glowing in the dark which you knew all to well.

Freddy turned on the lightbulb and you saw his angry face that frightened you. What made Freddy angry?

"Who was that guy talking to you this morning?" Freddy said coldly. You started to sweat because your charming boyfriend can be a scary monster sometimes.

"That was my cousin." You answered. His face softens. "Oh.."

"Wait, are you jealous of my cousin?" You asked.

"Well yes, I thought he was just a random guy trying to take you away from me." He said calmly.

"Awww~" you then hugged him  and nuzzled your face to his chest. "Freddy, I only love you and you alone." You said. He hugged back and kissed your hair.

"I love you too sweetheart."

Bonnie

He was tuning his electric guitar until he heard a giggle and a chuckle. His ears twitched then he saw you talking to his little brother, Bonbon who was flirting to you but you didn't know.

Bonnie's magenta eyes darkened. (Omg! Reiji mode!) He puts his electric guitar aside and walked towards them.

He cleared his throat and Bonbon turned around to face Bonnie. "Hey Bro! How's it goin'?" Bonbon said happily. He just gave him the cold look.

"Toy Bonnie the Bunny, are you to flirting my girl?" He asked coldly. Bonbon's skin turned even paler. "Oh, she's taken? I didn't know." He chuckled nervously.

"Didn't I tell you a week ago?" Bonnie said.  He nervously chuckled as he scratched his head. "Oh! I think I heard  Frederick calling me! Bye!" He then dashed off to the hallway.

He then came back to his old self and looked at you. "I don't want you to be taken away from me." He said cutely.

"Awww~" you then hugged him. :3

Foxy

You were talking to Mike and Foxy was glaring at him from inside of his cove. 'She's me lass!'

Then he decided to get out of his cove and walked towards them with a fake smile plastered on his face. "Ahoy  lass! How are ye?" He greeted as he turned her around, her face buried on his chest and hugged her around her waist.

"Um... I'm good." She answered. "Good." He said then he glared at Mike with his turned black with white pupils and showed off his sharp teeth with his fox ears moved back.

Mike sweat dropped as he raised his hands and took a step back then he ran to the office and closed the door.

"Foxy? Why was Mike running to the office?" You asked.

"Maybe the laddie has something t' do."

Goldie

You were talking to Toy Freddy and then suddenly, he kissed your knuckles that made Goldie ticked off.

He teleported behind his little brother with his arms crossed and his face stone-cold. "Get your hand off my love." He said coldly.  Toy Freddy sweat dropped and looked at his brother behind him. "O-oh brother Goldie....er...bye!" He then dashed off.

You looked at Goldie. "Are you jealous?" You asked innocently. "Yes now be quiet." He said as he sat down behind you, you between his legs and his arms wrapped around you and pulled you closer.

Chico

After he made pizza, he went out with pizza on his hands to call you but he stopped and saw you talking to Toy Chico and he was flirting with you.

Chico got mad and he took a slice of pizza and hardly as he could threw it straight to Toy Chico's cheek and made a slapping sound that made him knocked out.

Chico walked towards you and wrapped his arms around you. "You can't take my (y/n) away from me! She's mine, b***h!" He shouted then he kissed your cheek.