.25|Joshua

Joshua and Woozi avoided each other for a whole week. Joshua would be leaning against the lockers with Seokmin making conversation, and when Woozi came over to say hello to both of them, Joshua would make an excuse to leave.

Joshua played with the pen in his hands eager to leave his last class for the day. When the bell rang, he stuffed his belongings into his back and rushed out the back door, someone grabbing his arm to stop him.

He looked down to see Jihoon infront of him, a small smile on his face.

Joshua rolled his eyes as he pulled his hand from Woozi's grasp.

"C-can we talk?" Woozi said, his soft voice barely audible despite the empty hallway.

"What is there to talk about?" Joshua asked, walking towards the doors of the school quickly.

Woozi ran infront of him quickly, holding his arms out,"I'm sorry, okay? You know I care about you alot," Woozi pleaded. As Joshua looked down, Woozi moved closer to him, peering up at his face.

". . .You're like my brother Woozi, and I don't want to see you get hurt," Joshua said giving up on avoiding his best friend.

"I know, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said about you and Seokmin either. I know it's. . .complicated between you guys," Woozi said wrapping his arms around Joshua's waist. Joshua draped one arm around Woozi's neck, as he used his free hand to smooth down Woozi's hair.

"I forgive you Jihoon,".

Hoshi watched from a distance, his blood boiling.

He watched as Joshua smiled sweetly at his boyfriend.

"Im gonna kill that bastard,".