No.

Hey guys....I'm just so frustrated about the story keep on going.....sooo I had some time to rest. I'm SO SORRY ABOUT THAT! The next time I want a break, I will definitely put up a notice...so sorry and enjoy the story:)

Lucy P.O.V.

What the hell the weird feeling just got so strong.... "Hey, Rin! Could you sleep with me tonight...I'm scared..." teehee I'm not actually that scared :3 I just wanted to talk to him alone;)

Rin P.O.V

"N..NANI??? Yeah..s....sure!" Well fuck yeah! Am I getting laid?;))))))) Althought the weird feeling is making me uncomfortable, lets just enjoy the moment.

Yukio P.O.V.

Well I'm not jealous .-.

Lucy P.O.V

*stares at the door

Sigh.... I guess Gray is here..

FLASHBACK TO 3 MONTHS AGO

Hey Gray! What's up! :)...oops you were with Juvia....welp see you later!

Gray" Nn....no Lucy wait up!!!"

Juvia"Gray-sama, why do you want to go to love rival? Stay with me ♡~♡"

Gray"Juvia... I think its time to tell you... I've been liking Lucy for a long time since she joined the guild.."

Juvia "oh i see:)......wait...WHAT? NO WAY GRAYSAMA YOU CANT!!!"

Gray "shh....everyone is going to hear you idiot...ehy, thanks for liking me, but i just can't give Lucy up.... Goodbye.."

(A/N HEY REMEMBER ITS STILL LUCYS POV!)

Wait what? Gray likes me? But why..... I like Natsu...Although I stopped...

*Gray walks up to Lucy*

Hey Lucy, I've been meaning to say this but.........

A CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHA im so evil:))) anyways for the ones that waited for me, thanks a lot!! Although Im not going to be here everyday, i will try my best to update Thanks a lot!!!