Brighton & Kisses {8}

Chloe's POV

Today Joe and I are going up to Brighton to chill for a bit. It has been a hard week for both of us and neither of us are going to vlog. We both need a break so we are just going to chill. We're on the train now and Joe is sat next to me, texting his sister.

I look out the window to see the countryside rolling by and I smile slightly at how peaceful I feel. This week has been so chaotic that finding peace has been hard.

"When was the last time I kissed you?" I ask Joe, looking into his eyes.

"I don't know, but maybe its your chance to-" he winks at me and stares into my eyes.

I giggle at him before leaning in and kissing him. When I kiss him, all the fear and pain and the voices go away. There is something so amazing about kissing him and being so close to him. I feel safe with him.

I pull back and smile at him. I look at my laptop and carry on editing a video of me singing 'Say Something' on the piano. I did cry in the video and it's quite hard to edit it when you're next to Joe. He's quite annoying and disruptive but I got to finish it which made me feel relieved.

***

"Just stop here," Joe says to the taxi driver and I look out the window to see a beautiful house.

I say thank you to the taxi driver and step out to view Zoe and Alfie's new house. It is amazing; the windows are shining in the glistening sun. The door is white and it also shines in the brightness of the sun.

I can't tell a lie- it is truly amazing. Joe and I go up the steps and ring the doorbell and wait for someone to answer. I haven't met Alfie so I feel slightly nervous but Joe squeezes my hand which makes all my fears dissipate.

Zoe comes out, she's wearing blue cut off shorts and a blue tank top. She has her hair up in a ponytail and she has sun glasses on. I smile and pull her into a hug and she compliments me on my outfit.

She leads us to our room and I rush inside, marvelling at the beauty of it.

Joe's POV

Chloe rushes inside the room, and I chuckle at her childlike behaviour. I go into the living room with Zoe and I tell her about 'the voices'. Zoe looks concerned and I share her worries.

"So how is she now- any voices today?" she asks me, sipping on her water.

"No it's been ok but on Tuesday night, she was screaming and crying. I had to try and get her to sleep," I say to her.

"Do you think she is schizophrenic?" Zoe asks but I just shake my head. I don't think she is.

Then all of a sudden, Chloe walks in looking beautiful which finishes our conversation. Her black hair is curled and she is wearing a black tank top and black cut offs. I must admit, she looks amazing. This is why I love her so much!

Zoe is having a BBQ today and we are staying for the night. Alfie is going to be home soon so it will be very cool and chilled. I can't wait to kiss Chloe again. At the moment, we are eating ice cream.

Chloe runs up to me and kisses me, her tongue tastes of vanilla and I smile at her before pulling away.

The joy I get from kissing her hasn't gone away. I love her so much.

Cute chapter! What will happen next? Please vote and comment if you enjoy :)