Chapter Fifty Six

We made it. The last chapter! 

Now, okay, this is a must read.

The second book will NOT be on wattpad as stated before. The second book will be on Radish where you can buy chapters with coins (but keep an eye out I might have a surprise for ye like a competition, so there will be one more update on this book. If I decide not to publish it, the book will kind of be free. You unlock a new chapter every week for free or if you want chapters earlier you can pay with coins. This will only happen if I decide not to publish it irl so dont get your hopes up)

If all the *ssholes hadnt started on me, it prob would be smh.

To buy coins,, you dont have to be over 18. You can purchase them with an itunes card so yay. My name on Radish is: MizPanda

Now, I know some of you who won't read the second book wont be happy with this ending but life is life.

I wasn't going to have a second book but instead a super sadist ending. I put this past two people and they said that people would go mental if characters 'died'. So instead I changed the book up and BOOM now there's a sequel. 

Although, in a few weeks I might upload the alternative ending where theres death. Yeah. Maybe.

So go follow me on Radish for the sequel AND Tina/Jace's book.

Keep this book in your library too because I will update when I started the new book on Radish so woo!

Thank you for reading! 

Enjoy

-------------------------------

I was having trouble sleeping. I had a headache from trying to think so much. I was ashamed, embarrassed.

The door clicked open and I expected it to be Nurse Ivy but the footsteps were heavier. I peaked one eye open and my stomach turned when I saw the man I met the first day. He was looking back at Nurse Ivy who closed the door so I was alone with him.

Why would she do that?!

This man was a stalker. He sat outside my room every day even though I told him to go away. 

I shut my eyes tight when he turned back around. I kept my breathing at a soft pace, faking to be asleep. I was terrified but had to trust Nurse Ivy. This man had terrified me the first day I woke up, he went crazy.

I was shocked the doctors let him hang around the hospital.

Silence carried on for ages, the only sound were my breaths. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time. Did he know I was awake or asleep?

Something was placed on the bed and I did everything not to jump or flinch away. The item didn't mean and I relaxed suddenly. I felt his hand brush against my back and instead of tensing, my body fell into his touch.

What...?

He did nothing else but I could feel his presence right there, right behind me. Then I heard him turn away. I was confused, why was he here? Why did nurse Ivy let him in?

I couldn't stop my curiosity and pushed myself up in bed. He stopped walking and held his breath. I sat in confusion before I realized he probably thought I was still asleep.

He turned back, surprise written on his face when he noticed me watching him. He seemed to flinch and back away for a moment. I tried not to cower back instead I made my gaze burn into his own.