He Finds Out

This one is mine!
------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer:

"Sweet cheeks, I'm home!" You overly loud boyfriend yelled once he stepped inside your house.

When Jeff only had silence reply he got slightly worried. You aren't one to leave the comfort of your home often. Only when you wanted some type of comfort when he's gone or so.

So Jeff decided to go visit your favorite place where you'd most likely be: the cliff.

But when he went there, he saw no beautiful girl hanging her legs over the edge, singing, while her hair flowing to the side. No...

Instead he found a green folded note taped to the ground with a couple blood drops on it. Jeff picked it up and examined carefully before opening the neat letter.

It says (in beautiful red cursive):

Dear Jeff,
How are you? I just came to tell you your precious little 'sweet cheeks' is in my possession. Want her back, prove to me you can find my location in 10 hours. If you win, I'll let Y/n survive. If not.... Let her R.I.P.

Hahaha have fun bro!

~L

And that's when Jeff's hell broke loose...

At The Church:

"Let me go you bloody bastard!!! I swear once Jeff finds us, he'll be keeping me away from you!!!" You spat angrily.

Lui chuckled at your outburst and smiled sadly at how you tried breaking the chains that hung you on the wall. He walked up to you as you glared at him deathly. And what he did, ticked you off: BIG TIME!

He leaned his head in quickly and gave you a quick peck on the lips.

You flew in rage as you kicked him where the sun won't ever shine anymore, badly. He leaned towards and groaned. You weren't done yet so you hit his nose with your knee. He stood up quickly and covered his bloody (and possibly broken) nose and you quickly pounded your head onto his.

Lui stepped back and screamed in fury and pain. Once he recovered, he shot you a big smile.

"Alright. Your fun's over.... Now it's my turn..." He says darkly.

And that's when you knew:

There's no way you're gonna survive... Is there?
------------------------------------------------------
Eyeless Jack: