Chapter 10

*Continuing From last chapter*
Sorry for any grammar mistakes 😔

🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹

Camila's POV

I couldn't move. I was frozen still. No one and nothing could move me to face the person behind me.

But something caught my attention. This was a beautiful room the only thing that didn't belong here was a bulletin board with pictures, pins, locations, maps, and a bunch of yarn to connect picture to picture. That's all I could see from far away. I could even see the pictures clearly from this far. And I heard the water running. Someone was definitely in here.

I was going to get a better view but the familiar voice from earlier yelled, "Camila what the fuck! Get out now!" It was Sam he was pushing me out the room. I have couldn't have ever pictured Sam yelling at me or anyone, no even his brothers. Not the way he yelled at me with pure annoyance and anger.

"What the hell, Sam!"  I shouted.

"What the fuck where you doing in there!" Sam shouted back while pointing at the room like I didn't know where we just came out of.  "Didn't anyone show you any God damn manners. You don't walk into any room as you please this is NOT your house!"

Right when I was about to shout something back to him Sebastian and Stephan joined us.

"What the hell going on here." Sebastian asked.

"Yeah, what is up with all the yelling and shouting."

"Nothing. Sam was just about to shit his pants because I walked into this room." I explained while pointed at the door. And they they both stared at me with wide eyes.

"But don't worry I didn't steal anything if that's why you guys are so pissed for some reason." I said about to walk out of this hell and drive home. But someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face them again, it was Stephan.

"What did you see?" They all asked at the same time. Why on earth would they want to know that. What did I see? Umm well a normal bed with some random shit in it, some photos, picture frames that I didn't pay attention to, a big ass bulletin with some stuff that I couldn't read from far, and I heard someone in there, but it was definitely something.

But like hell I was going to tell them that.

"Nothing." I said in a dull, kinda pissed, and kinda annoyed tune. You know the one. I walked down the stairs and started looking for my keys. I needed to get out of here it was starting to get weird and creepy as fuck.

I guess they didn't buy what I said cause that's what they said. "We don't buy it. Stop bullshitting around. We mean it, Camila. What. Did. You. See." Sebastian said in a tone that made my spine shiver and made me want to shit my pants. Not for real but I am scared shitless right now.

"Where are my keys?" I asked Stephan. He seems to be the only one not as pissed as everyone else.

He showed me where they where. "What they fuck, man!" Sebastian said while punching Stephan on the arm. Stephan ignored him and rolled his eyes.

"I'm out of here. Hopefully you guys get out off this pissy mood by Monday." I said while walking out the door.

I found my car outside the gate. Luckily it was open and I got in my car and started heading home.

That was so weird.

🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹🔸🔷🔶🔹

I hope you like it! 💖
What and who do you think

Camila saw and heard in the room?

Why where the guys so overprotective when it came to that mysterious room?

Is it even their house?

*Spoiler : It's not their but it belongs to someone important. And that important person was in the room. They just live there temporarily for the mission.*

Sorry for the short chapter. Will be updating soon! 👌🏽

Sam's POV Next Chapter! 👏🏽

Till Next Time
XOXO
Mari 💖