The Concert II

Words cannot express how sorry I am, this Friday (June 10) is my last day of school. So I'll be able to update much faster since I don't have much to do during the summer. This chapter might be short, but I hate keeping my readers waiting so.... sorry again ;-; I really am, but thanks for those who are still reading this and dealing with me. I'll get better, promise. Anyways enough with my ranting, it's story time.

Wait, I lied. I have a song for you guys. -->
You don't have to listen to it, but this is how sorry I am. I'm so sorry that I put a JB song! (I'm not fan FYI...sorry for those of you who are...I have nothing against you. I'm more of a rock and instrumental girl....I NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP AND START THE STORY). Damn I talk a lot.

(Lucy P.O.V)
As the music started, everyone screamed and shouted in excitement. The boys started the Concert with one of their hit songs, Kids In The Dark. Loke started the song off, stopping sometimes to let us (the fans) sing a small part.

Every once in a while, he would wink or wave to girl causing them to swoon or fangirl. I rolled my eyes, but who blames them? It is THE Loke we are talking about.

I smiled and started to dance a bit, singing a few lines here and there. I glanced to my left and saw the girls screaming, singing, dancing, and having a grand old time! I enjoyed this, seeing my friends happy. This is something I would do anything for, to see everyday.

It's not that they aren't happy, dear lord no. This kind of happiness is different. This happiness is caused by these boys on the stage. Singing their beautiful hearts out. These boys saved us. They helped us.

Life wasn't easy for the 5 of us. It was hell for us, we've been through so much. Especially when we were younger. It was THAT bad. But one day, we heard them. We found out about The 6 Guns.

We listened to their music, the lyrics that had a real meaning to it. They would write about things they've gone through. Write about things they loved. Write about...anything really.

This is why we fell in love with their music.

I may be exaggerating, but I'm serious when I say that they saved our lives.

Claps and screaming brought me out of my thought. The song was over and the boys smiled at everyone, preparing for the next song.

"Let's get this party started!!" Gajeel yelled while strumming his guitar. The girls fangirled and nodded.

I chuckled. "This night will be amazing." I mumbled and hugged myself, closing my eyes then smiled. "There's nothing that can ruin this moment."

Yeah, short. I DIDN'T WANT TO KEEP YOU WAITING THOUGH! I hope you liked it, comment what you think. Give me your opinions my little peeps. Goodnight and see you REAL soon.

That sounded creepy af...