|Two|

Xerxes Knight's Pov

"Everything is ready, Alpha King." My beta Damien said coming from behind me. I nodded once to acknowledge him and to let him know that I've heard him. He quickly walked out of the Blue Moon pack house where we are currently residing before we start out journey to the Crescent Pack.

I walked out of the pack house and got in my black Hummer to start our journey towards the Crescent pack, behind me a series of vehicles followed which were occupied by my pack warriors who accompanied me. I don't let anyone drive with me as I like to be alone.

We changed our timing at the moment instead of visiting them at five in the morning we decided to schedule it a little later and so we decide to do it in the evening, 3'O clock to be precise.

It's already eleven now and it would take at least four hours to reach the Crescent pack by car but if we choose to go in our wolf form it would take less than two hours but I don't wanna spent my energy running all the way there. I don't even know why I chose to visit that pack as it doesn't even comes in the top hundred packs from around the world but when I met the Alpha and Beta of that pack I got this sudden urge to visit their pack.

I myself was shocked when I announced that I will be visiting the Crescent pack though I didn't let it show in my face, there was this sudden eagerness and jittery feeling when I met their Alpha and especially the Beta as if some inner force in me is making me feel the need to visit their pack at least once before I go back to my pack.

Even before the general meeting I had strange dreams for the last couple of weeks, it was of my parents and my brothers along with their mates. I had this feeling in my chest that something is leading me to Crescent pack for a reason whether it be a good or bad reason I had to find out before anyone else.

The drive to Crescent pack was long but I was in no hurry to reach there. After four and half hours we reached the Crescent pack grounds, I got out of my car followed by my pack members who were instantly at my back. The pack's Alpha whose name was Mason and Beta Gerard walked towards us when they saw our cars and also I know My beta had already informed him before hand about our arrival.

"How was your ride, Alpha King?" The pack Alpha asked me politely walking beside me with his beta beside him.

"Good." I murmured not in a mood to start a conversation, he got the message as he nodded at my response looking uncomfortable and scared. Fear was evident on his face though he tried to cover it up with his smile. I snort mentally 'Fucking pups', I didn't even do anything and he's already scared shitless. The beta too look scared like the rest of the pack members who came to received us along with the Alpha.

"This way, King." Mason said leading the way towards a hall which was decorated elegantly and it was packed with the pack members who were looking eager yet scared at the same time. Mason lead our way up to the stage where a grand chair was placed in the middle and a series of simple chairs at both the sides. When we entered the whole pack stood up and bowed to me as a sign of respect and I basked in the power vested in me.

I took my placed at the grand chair like that of a throne which was red in colour with it's outlines golden, I sat down and motioned for my pack warriors as well as Mason and Gerard to take a seat. The right chair placed beside me was occupied by my beta while the left was occupied by the Mason then the rest followed suit.

"Sit down."

Everyone obeyed my command and sat down silently, no words uttered. I smirked mentally at the power I have over the werewolves as well as humans.

Mason stood up from his chair and introduced us to the pack members. "My fellow mates, as some of you might know the reason for this gathering while some of you don't so the reason for our gathering today at this hall is because The Alpha King had humbly decided to visit our pack. The King of Werewolves." His voiced boomed in the large hall that was occupied by more than one hundred werewolves. At the mention of Alpha King, gasped and murmur started filling the already filled hall.