(11) DCFC Feautured Story

Hi yo peeps!!!!!

Okaaay, THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES, COMMENTS, AND SUPPORTS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

In this daycare, I made a rule where all staffs would be gathered in one room every Saturday. This is for them to recite their original bedtime story. The best one would be featured in the 'Day Care Fun Care Special Story' every 3 pm for the whole week.

And now, it is Beth's turn. I opened the folded paper she gave me and read it out loud.

Once upon a time in a faraway land, there was this young woman who loved a young man for years. She helped him with all his women and endured the pain.

Eventually, she died.

The End.

"What is this?" I asked out loud, raising my head and faced Beth with a frown. "Titanic's sequel?"

She laughed, yes, laughed. Noticing my serious stare, she smirked, "What? It's my original bedtime story."

"But that's so tragedic..." Charlie looked sad, "And that's so unrealistic. Don't tell me that the young man never noticed her feelings! He'll be the most idiotic person to ever live!"

Oh, really bruh?

Beth raised an eyebrow, "There are a lot of idiotic people in this world then."

"U-huh?" Charlie scoffed, "Show me one."

She snorted, "Look at the mirror."

"Huh?" He asked with pure confusion, "I don't get you."

Changing the topic, I cleared my throat before smiling intensely. "Okay, either way. No Beth, this story is not going to be told by anyone in front of children in a daycare."

"But that's the reality! Unless if that girl changed it and grew some manly balls and admits that she liked her best friend-"

I cut her off, brushing her advice aside. "That's the problem, it's too realistic."

"Oh I know, what about let's go with my story then?" Charlie suggested, wiggling his eyebrows.

I looked at him dryly, "You technically just rewrote Goldilocks, but you changed her name to Silverstraight and replaced the bears with hares."

"What? It was still a nice story!" His arms flew, making his wings push back with it.

Sally, a staff of DCFC, sarcastically said, "Be careful Charlie, your wings might get broken!"

"Thank you, Sally!" Charlie grinned, thanking her sincerely. He patted his wings properly and wiggled his butt on his seat.

"Where did you get your oblivious personality from?" Beth told him with wide eyes.

"People said that I got a little of it from my mom." He shrugged.

A little multiplied by 2.

Coughing, I raised my head and smiled. "Anyways, Kelsey, your story please."

~-~

Baby we built this house of memories,

Take my picture now, shake it till you see it,

And when your fantasies, become your legacy,

Prooomise me a place,

In a house of memories.

I danced throughout the song, loving Brendon Urie's amazing voice. If you guys aren't aware, I love Panic! At The Disco.

I love how loyal and dedicated the only remaining member of the group is, aka Brendon. His vocal is so high that it's higher than the sky itself.

The song ended with me panting in the air.

Inhaling a huge amount of air, I jumped down from my office desk and fixed me long pants.

"That was a sight to see."

I jumped in shock. Turning around I faced that butt hole itself.

"Dean." I frowned, crossing my arms.