TO CURRENT ISLAND RUSH READERS

I have a very important message for anyone who is CURRENTLY READING Island Rush on Wattpad. If that's you, listen up! :)

Yesterday, I inserted warnings throughout the book to remind you guys that since the book is getting published, chapters will have to come down. You need to know what's coming! So I told my current readers to be prepared for it (either by rushing through and finishing it or waiting for the much better published verison when it comes out!)

Many of you had questions regarding the chapters I will be removing and when. So here it is!

1. Every chapter after Chapter 24 will be deleted from Wattpad.

2. June 13th is when that will happen.

So if you are currently reading Island Rush, be prepared! I do apologize for the short notice because I know many people are in the middle of reading it. I didn't know the date or which chapters until now. I am sorry for that but at least I'm making it my job to inform everyone of this. The last thing I want is to delete chapters without readers knowing is happening.

I will be posting much more for the next few weeks since we are in the middle of the launch process! There will be much more coming your way so make sure to pay attention haha.