Chapter 20: Oh No..

Patricia's P.O.V

Bonnie called me earlier and said that she tried to send the ghosts away what I mean 'ghosts' are the ones who died that didn't accomplish what their missions are, but instead, it gave them a physical form. Shit. It's 3:46 in the afternoon and Elena said that she saw Jeremy kissing.... Anna, Bonnie is reunited with Grams, Damon can see Mason, Stefan sees Lexi, and the tomb vampires came back. I don't know, who knows right? It's getting really creepy. Damon didn't call me after he did earlier at 5 or 6 in the morning. Arghhh. More problems coming. This is just great!

I'm with Elena and Lexi right now. Yeah, Lexi wants to help us to bring the Stefan with humanity on back. So we're on a cell, I think. I don't wanna see Stefan hurt so I backed away and sat outside of the building. I can see the people walking around happily like...... Danger isn't around them. Not like us, we are already living with danger since. I closed my eyes and relaxed with the wind. The wind blows hard. I opened my eyes and looked around... I can feel presence. But no one is there... Before I look any further, my phone rang. I get it from my pocket and answered.

"Speak." I said irritatedly.

"Bitter much? Oh yeah, Mason said there is a place where we can find a weapon to kill Klaus." The voice said on the other line. Yeah, you guessed right. It's MY Damon.
I thought of killing Klaus.... It makes me feel sad. Urggh!! No he killed Jenna. He ruined your sister's life. Made Stefan back to his ripper side.
'But you like him right? Come on! Don't lie to yourself.' Shut your mind up, Pat! Fudge this!

"Really? Where?" I said with my curiosity.

"Uhmm... We're actually in a cave." Damon said. I can imagine him looking around.

"Can I come? It's really boring here." I said with a bored voice.

"Nope. Stay there. I can't risk you in danger." Damon said popping the 'p'.

"Awww. Okay fine. Just be careful okay? I love you." I said smiling.

"I love you too." Damon said and we hang up. I sighed and put back my phone. Elena came out of the door. I ran towards her.

"What happened?" I said and she just looked at me with those teary eyes. I hugged her. I rubbed her back to comfort her.

"It's.... Just... I can't.... See... Him.. Like... That... It hurts me.... Twice alot.... It's... Very hard to see..... Him hurt.." She said between her sobs. I continued to rub her back and sushed her.

"Shh.. It's gonna be okay. We're gonna get our old Stefan back." I said confidently. I know deep inside Stefan is still there somewhere. My bestfriend.

We went home and Elena said that Lexi vanished... Meaning that the ghosts had gone back to the other side. It's very hard to see my sister hurt... Broken... Crying... Like she said, it hurts twice alot to see the one you love hurt.

Next day, Damon said that he and Alaric found symbols inside of the part of the cave that no vampires can get in. Alaric picked us up at home and me, Elena and him went to that cave. It's dark in here, we just brought flashlights. While we're walking Elena and Ric are talking. I closed my eyes and...

~•~•~•~•~• V I S I O N •~•~~•~•~•~

Rebekah and Klaus talking. Rebekah writing their names in different symbols. It's in that cave.

~•~•~•~ E N D O F V I S I O N ~•~•~•~

I gasped. Elena and Ric looked at me. The light of their flashlights flashed at me. I looked down.

"Are you okay, Pat?" Elena asked worriedly. I nodded and smiled. A hand snaked on my waist and lips kissed me on my cheek. I smiled and already knew who is that.

"I missed you, Damon." I said and kissed him. He responded. We pulled away when flashlights flashed at us. I smirked. As usual Damon always did.

"Come on, Follow me." Damon instructed leading us to a little cave. Damon stayed outside and we started to look at the symbols. Those are the symbols that I saw on my vision earlier.

"Oh Gosh." I whispered. Damnn it.

"What's wrong, Pat?" Damon asked. Of course, Damon heard me. I looked at them all. They are all looking at me.

"This symbols are the ones in my vision earlier. I saw... Rebekah wrote and Klaus... They're talking..." I said and look around. "Here... They are talking inside of this cave..." I said and back at looking at them. They looked shocked.

"Woah. That's.... Interesting." Ric said and Elena nodded.

"We should research more about these symbols." Damon said. We nodded and they walked out of the little cave and I stayed for a while. I touched the carved name starting with... M... I had goosebumps... This made my hair go up.... Shit... Who is this?

"Pat? Come on. Let's go home." Damon asked from the other side of the cave. I nodded and walked out with him.

We went home with Damon. Elena went to her room to rest. Me and Damon lay on my bed. My head on his hard but comfortable chest and his arms around me.

"Do you think Stefan will come back? I mean out old goodie Stefan?" I asked looking at him. He looked at my eyes.

"If he wants to come back, then he can. But if he doesn't want, he won't." Damon said sadly. I smiled weakly and grabbed his face. I looked into his clear blue eyes.

"St. Stefan will come back to us. Believe me. We can get through this right? We will fight till the end. Together." I said to him smiling. He smiled and kissed me. I responded to his kiss and we pulled back. We smiled at each other and He closed his eyes. I looked at him.

I love you, Damon. I don't know what will I do when you're not here. I know Stefan didn't leave us, he is still in there. He loves Elena so much, he will not give up that easily. Many problems are flooding through and I believe that we can always work and fight together.

I just closed my eyes. I felt power.

~•~•~•~•~•~ V I S I O N ~•~•~•~•~•

Mikael bit Katherine hardly. Katherine passed out.

~•~•~•~• E N D O F V I S I O N ~•~•~•~•

I was shocked by that. Really. Fuck. What the hell! Mikael... The Dad Original. He is alive... Awoke. I just really hope he can help us... But if he don't....
This is a bigger problem for us..

Oh No...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~

Chappy 20 on the way. Sorry for slow updates! Issuance of cards tomorrow. Please God don't let my grades down. I love you all! Thanks for reading!

Bye

~PJS xoxo