Part-Trainers

District 1: Anthony
District 2: Ian
District 3: Mari
District 4: Noah
District 5: Lasercorn
District 6: Olivia
District 7: Jovenshire
District 8: Shayne
District 9: Keith
District 10: Courtney
District 11: Wes
District 12: Sohinki

*note, the ages much closer, there's not much a age gap as there is IRL."
*also note, all of the districts aren't in the same locations as the movie, it's getting complicated at that point, so I won't say too much about it, it doesn't affect the book, though,"

District 1
Anthony had a nice rest on a big soft bed. He thought it better than his bed at home, which, he might never sleep in again.
He thought of his family, they came to say goodbye, there was plenty of tears, but they tried to stay hopeful. Anthony appreciated it, but he didn't care for false hope. Even though there were 12 tributes, Anthony thought that most of them were better than he was. Anthony couldn't win.
His escort banged on his door.
"Wake up, it's training time!"
Anthony laid another minute.
He'll try to win. For his family's hopefulness.

District 2
Ian was up and showered early. His escort, Lavenne wanted him to be fed and ready so she woke Ian up two hours prior to training.
"Eat up, there's plenty of food," Lavenne smiled.
"Probably enough to feed a whole district," he told, mouth full.
Ian's mentor, Flux, came inside clean and ready. He grabbed a piece of toast and urged for Ian to get up and out.
"Come on, let's go first to plan out the skills you want to try out first," he explained. Ian nodded, it sounded like a good idea.
"He should eat first, we don't want him starving," Lavenne told, motioning for Ian to stay.
"No, I'm fine, that sounds like a good idea,"
"Yeah, I'm the mentor," Flux told, standing straight and frowning at Lavenne. She shrugged and walked off.
"You know how to use a knife or sword?" Flux asked, walking alongside Ian. He shook his head.

District 3
Mari sure didn't want to wake up to learn skills, getting ready to enter a death arena. She got up though at the word of breakfast. She ate, avoided conversation and left for training because her mentor was trying to have small talk.
She got down and saw that there was only a few district's down here yet.
Mari would've appreciated some company of someone from her own district. She had to shrug it off though because it would've meant more bodies.
She stood down in the middle of the room, not knowing where to go. She watched a few people around the room, walk around the different sections of skills to be learned.
Mari figured she'd want to go to fire starting and hunting. She saw the guy from 2. He looked nice enough.
Mari decided to hold off on alliances until she knew who was good at what.

District 4
Noah went to train with swords and weapons. He was intrigued by these swords. He was practicing with a dummy.
Noah soon got bored after he learned the basics of fighting with them. He left the station.
As he walked around, he saw all of the different tributes and saw one he'd love to make an alliance with. Someone who looked very strong.
He walked up to him, the guy from district 11.
Wes saw him, and chuckled because he figured whay he was gonna ask.
"I'm from-"
"I don't want to make an alliance with you," Wes called, still practicing with the knife.
"Why not,"
"I'm not here to babysit, how old are you? 15?"
"I'm 16.
"I don't want a scrawny kid on my team," Wes shook his head and went back the trainer. Noah was filled rage. He turned around and went back to the swords.
He wanted to kill Wes right now, but he'll wait for the games.

District 5
Lasercorn was focused on studying plants and berries. Some that are poison and others that are edible and actually delicious.
Lasercorn had an uncle that entered the games and died of nightlock berries. A common misunderstood poisonous berry.
Another guy joined the table, which Lasercorn and the girl from 10 were already inhabiting.
"Hey, I'm Jovenshire," he grinned at us.
"Wait, Jovenshire is your name?" 10 asked him. She looked genuinely confused.
"Nah, it's just a nickname," he smiled.
"Lasercorn is my nickname," he greeted.
"I'm just Courtney," she smiled back.
"Cool," Joven looked at the papers.
"Hey, so do you wanna be in an alliance?" Lasercorn asked Joven.
"I'm with Wes, I'd like to, you should probably run it by him so he doesn't kill you," Lasercorn nodded and looked for Wes. He was just leaving the knife section.
"What about you Courtney?" Lasercorn turned feeling bad for bringing this up right beside her.
"I'm with Shayne, I won't- what about just a truce, if we run into each other, we won't kill each other immediately," she suggested. Courtney knew the alliance would get too big, and that she was more defenseless against all of these big guys. She had lowered her voice and checked the game makers to see if they were listening in. They weren't.
"Alright, yeah, makes sense," Joven nodded.
Lasercorn felt more at peace knowing he has a strong team.