"Kwami problems," - Swiched kwamis

"Ladbug!" Chat Noire shouted. "We need to stop him, before he does something that both of us will regret!"

"Thank you for your input, Chat. Now tell me something I don't know," Ladbug replied.

"Watch out!" he shouted as he pushed Chat out of the way just on time, when a blast nearly caught her.

Ladbug just wiggled his eyebrows as he was on top of Chat.

She rolled her eyes and pushed the poor boy off her.

"It's not over yet!"

---------------------------------------------

They defeated the akuma soon after and both of their miraculouses beeped. Ladbug said goodbye to his lady with a kiss on her hand.

She just playfully shrugged it off and ran towards her home.

She landed on her balcony just in time as her tranformation wore off.

"Ugh my poor stomach. I haven't eaten anything since one hour ago," Plagg groaned as he landed on top of Marinette's head.

"Oh shut it, you little cat. I'll give you camembert, just stop complaining for a moment," Marinette laughed as she gave him a piece.

Plagg ate it right away.

"You know, I wish you would eat something less expencive, like cookies. I mean you could get as much as you like, since we live above the bakery," Marinette sighed.

"Well, then you should just ask Ad-..Ladbug to swich kwamis. I mean he has Tikki, who eats only cookies," Plagg replied lazily.

"Yeah I wish," Marinette shook her head.

----------------------------------------------

"Wasn't she amazing?" Adrien asked Tikki as he flopped down on his bed, with a lovestruck expression on his face.

"Yeah, sure. You always say that," Tikki chuckled as she took one of the cookies from the plate, he had set on the table for her.

"I know, but it's true. I mean her blue eyes and her midnight hair. Everything about her is just ... Purrfect,"

"You just made a pun," Tikki laughed. "Chat would kill you,"

"I know. But at least I would die happy,"

--------------------------------------------

It was nearly time for patrol. "Could you eat faster, Plagg? You've been on one piece of that stinky cheese for one whole hour!" Marinette sighed as she supported her head with her hand and heavily sighed.

"I'm enjoying it. Maybe you should try it sometimes. Enjoy stuff," Plagg replied.

"You seriously like to annoy me, don't you?" Marinette groaned.

"Yep,"

When she could finally tranform, she jumped right on their meeting spot.

"I'm sorry I'm late, my kwami was being annoying again," Chat Noire apologized.

"Oh, nothing to worry about, my lady. But do you mind if I ask ... Do you have problems with your kwami? Mine is really nice and likes to give advice," Ladbug smiled at her.

"Nah, I wish. Mine is lazy and only eats camembert, which makes me stink like a cheese obsessed being, which I'm not. I don't like cheese," Chat rolled her eyes.

"Well, mine likes cookies, so I'm safe," he chuckled.

"Oh thank god. At least someone doesn't have bad luck,"

---------------------------------------------

Idk ok just writing stuff. This doesn't even have a plotline so ..

I'll write others tomorrow. Today's a bit late and I need to go to sleep. Night everyone!