Chapter 31

Emma

Have you ever had that moment in your life where you stop in on single second and you realize that you are in the exact right place in the exact right time? When it's as if the stars have aligned and seems like nothing in the entire world could drag you down?

This is mine and there is absolutely nothing else.

I'm in the middle of it and I can barely believe it.

Honestly, if Harry's body wasn't inches from mine, his body heat warming me and his perfectly plump lips molding against mine, I wouldn't believe it. I'm in a state of euphoria I didn't know was real until him.

Every little movement between the two of us is sending tingles up and down my spin, it's heavenly, completely aweinspiring. It's like my insides are on fire igniting a passion for him that makes my whole body smile.

Yes, I have reasons for me to push him away. They keep trying to get into my head, dear god there are so many reasons to push him off but who the hell cares right now. Harry is here and this feeling he gives me, being so completely desired and adored is all consuming I can barely breathe.

The craziest part of all this is his hands haven't even touched me yet.

Harry's lips mold against mine one last time before he pulls back to catch his breath and I'm already missing the contact. It's like he reads my mind because in the same instant he's leaning down and giving me another kiss, soft and gentle. It's intoxicating but it's not enough, I lean in to deepen the kiss but before I can I'm met with his tongue tracing the outline of my bottom lip, wetting the surface and causing me to moan from so deep within that it feels like my knees are gonna give out.

That was so hot. Subtle yet effective, he's knows exactly what he's doing to me.

I'm dieing for more but Harry suddenly moves his head back, now inches away from mine and I'm met with his brilliant emerald eyes staring down into mine. Those eyes of his, so deep, full of longing I just want to rip off all his clothes right here and right now.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself? Am I?

"Harry..." I whisper but I don't think he hears me because he still doesn't move.

I'm itching for him to touch me. To slide his hands up my sides and into my hair as his tongue glides along mine in the most passionate kiss ever imaginable. His erection pressed up against my groin as my arms wrap around his neck as he kneads his fingers into my soft skin, our chests pressing against each other, feeling each other completely...

Ok, the fact that I'm daydreaming about kissing a boy who's standing merely inches away from my lips is ridiculous, know it's utterly comical.

So I look at him, really look up at him for the first time since he kissed me moments ago. Harry really is so attractive, anyone who denies it is just plain stupid. He's gentle and attentive, fiercely loyal and generous. The perfect gentleman and he's standing in front of me but not doing a single thing! It's like he's waiting for something. Permission?

Well I can't be having that can I?

My hands find their way to his chest, my fingers fiddling with the zip on his jacket, the first movement since I tried to leave. He doesn't go to kiss me again, his breathing is still strained, he's struggling with something under that mess of curls of his and I so desperately want to know what. I'm just so terrified of moving or saying anything that might spoil this moment.

Harry's so cute looking down at me, it sooths me in a weird way no matter how scared his lack of words or movement makes me feel. I love how he towers over me, so dominating and yet still comforting, so fit and yet so dorky. He's a riddle of contradictions that I just lov—