Careful - Tony Stark x (f)Reader

Words: 1247
Pairing: Tony Stark x (f)Reader
Featuring: Wanda Maximoff, Vision, Natasha Romanoff
Warnings: pregnancy, talk of periods, scared
Requested by @floralpeaceofmind
Summary: After taking a test and getting a positive answer, you don't know how to tell your boyfriend, Tony. Instead, Wanda finds out, and can't seem to keep the secret.
Author's Note: flufffffff yay! 

*Edited*

---

You scrolled through the photos on your phone, smiling at every one you came across, reminding you of the good times.

You and Wanda just liked to do this when you two hung out. This time it was your turn, and the topic was your boyfriend. It made you happy, yet sad. Afraid that after a few days, it could all potentially be ending.

"First date." You told her as you came across one of the first photos you had of Tony.

"Romantic or not?" She asked.

"It was really awkward." You laughed, remembering the night. Tony had asked you out twice before. The first time, you turned him down because you knew how much of a playboy he was. The second time, you were afraid that the only reason he was talking to you was because he knew of what you could do and only wanted to recruit you. (Plot twist, he didn't even know you had your power. He just really liked you.) The third time, you said yes, just to give him a shot. And after the awkwardness left, you two hit it off. And have been going strong for two years.

"What about this one?" Wanda picked another photo.

"It was my birthday." You said. "He tried to embarrass me as much as he could, it was sweet, yet I was suffering." You said.

"You guys have a good relationship. What is this?"

"This is when we worked on the renovated Stark Tower." You explained. "We felt that we needed to capture the moment." You said, talking about a photo a sneaky AI took of you guys kissing in front of fireworks. It's one of your favorites.

"Give me a minute." Wanda stood up and smiled, heading to the bathroom. Man, you had missed these days, especially now all that you do is worry.

"Um," Wanda said as she walked out a minute later. "I know this is not mine, and Natasha cannot possibly have this happen..." Wanda said and held up a pregnancy test, and you swore at yourself.

"Right. I forgot to throw that away. Sorry." You apologized.

"How could you not tell me!" Wanda yelled with a smile and jumped on the bed.

"Well, I didn't really want to tell anyone. Tony's going to hate me." You sighed, looking down.

"Why? It is not like you can prevent this." Wanda said, poking your stomach.

"Yeah, but we've been together for two years and even had a conversation about children; we just don't want any." You told her. "And now, I've got one growing in me. Can you do me a favor and not tell anyone before I figure out how to tell Tony?" You pleaded.

"My lips are sealed."

---

"Wanda, tell me what you're not telling me," Natasha said. She could tell something was off.

"I cannot," Wanda whispered.

"And why is that?"

"I promised (Y/N) I would not say anything to anyone until she talked to Tony," Wanda said, realizing she said more than she should have.