Chapter Thirty Seven.) Horny In Chicago

A reader made that amazing drawing above and sent it to me on snapchat! :)

My snapchat: rhapsxdically

My instagram: lavieencherry

Btw, if you remember where this next part is from, ily.

-

"Before we go to America, I want us all to have a fun night."

Angela gave me a weird look. "Why?"

Because I want to have a good memory to look at when I leave. "Because we're leaving to America tomorrow, and I think it will be fun."

Tyler grins before plopping himself on the couch next to me and throwing his arm around my shoulders. "I think that's a great idea! What should we do?"

"I have an idea," Keith smirked. "It involves pillows and blankets..."

I gasped, slapping his arm. "Oh my god! That's a great idea!"

Keith blinked. "Wait, it is?"

"Yes!" I clapped my hands together. "Pillow fort!"

-

"Okay, everyone here?" I ask while looking around as we huddled under a blanket with flashlights being our only source of light.

"Yes, can we hurry up with this dumb thing so I can get out of here? It's stuffy," Keith complained, using his hand to fan himself. Tyler rolled his eyes.

I ignore him."Now who wants to go first in telling a horror story?"

"Me! ME! Ooh, pick me! Pick me!" Tyler says, eagerly raising his hands.

"Hmm," I say, purposely taking my time as I scan everyone in the tent. Tyler is the only one raising his hand, so I sigh and pick on Tyler.

"Yes! Okay," Tyler flicks on his flashlight and points it to shine on his face. "It was a dark and stormy night in Chicago. It was three in the morning, and I was really horny."

Silence.

"Just kidding," he grinned. "I actually don't have a story to tell, I just wanted to say something."

"Are you serious?!" I say and frown. "Anyone else?"

"I have one," Angela says. "Once upon a time..."

We all waited patiently for the next part.

"...the end," She finished without even telling a story.

"That's not a story," I whined. She shrugged.

"My turn," Keith speaks up. "Once upon a time, there was a foolish little girl who was walking alone one night and happened to see a really scary sight in an alley. Being the dumb girl she was, she tried to walk away but made a loud sound."

Hmm, this story seemed awfully familiar...

-

"...and she destroyed the plane!" Keith says, and we all jump in shock.

"Damn, this story is awesome," Tyler says, grinning.