Chapter 11

On our way to the ice cream shop Jack approaches Jackie. "Hi Jackie," he says nervously while rubbing the back if his neck. "Hey," she says just as nervously. "So, you excited for shooting to start?" "Yeah, and you," "Yeah," they continue weird conversation like this while I just stand behind kinda feeling like the third wheel even though there's a bunch of other people here.

That's when a a girl maybe a couple years younger then me approaches.

"Hi, I'm Amandla," the girl says to me. "I'm Isabelle," I tell her.

We walk a little farther until she asks me, "So, who are you playing?" "Clove, and you," "Rue," the rest of the way there me and Amandla walk in silence but it's the good kind not the awkward kind.

We finally get to the ice cream shop and all order what we want then go sit at the outdoor tables. We sit and laugh and talk and just learn all the basics about each other.

Some weirder then others like how Jack is a huge Beyoncé fan and we had to watch him perform Single Lady before we were aloud to go. We walked back to the hotel and hung out in Jacks room until it got late.

We all went back to our rooms and went to bed eager for morning when the shooting begins.