Back To Normal

I woke up disoriented but than realized I was with Austin in his bed. He had his arm on top of my chest, holding me down. My mind automatically relaxed. But I now know why I woke up. Ozzy was crying hysterically because he couldn't get down from the couch. I gently took Austin's arm off me and went to get Ozzy.

I whispered, "Does my baby need to go potty?" I was carrying him in my arms and kissing his head multiple times.

I went down stairs towards the front door but than thought there really isn't much grass for Ozzy to go on in the front yard. I decided to go out back. But where is out back exactly? I turned too many corners and was soon lost. I finally seen a huge window wall and smiled with relief. I got to the window and my jaw dropped. My god it was amazing.

The scenery was amazing

The scenery was amazing. You could get lost in time while looking at his backyard. It had an interesting nature aspect to it that made you just breathe in the fresh air. I did just that. I took a huge breathe of fresh air and closed my eyes. You could smell the wetness of an early morning. Oh shoot Ozzy!

I walked down the rock steps and let him down on the grass. He went pee instantly. Poor little guy. I was looking out towards the trees that were semi covered with fog when all of the sudden I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. I screamed in surprise or fear. Not sure which.

"Did you think I was Bigfoot or something?" Austin said.

"You scared me half to death." I was trying to slow down my heartbeat.

"What are you doing out here?"

"Ozzy needed to go potty. You didn't hear him cry?"

"No I'm a heavy sleeper. I didn't even feel you leave."

"This view is absolutely breathtaking."

"The view was the only reason why I bought the house."

"It's looks like you live in the forest from the back but from the front it looks just like another city mansion."

"It's my little secret." He started to kiss my neck. "You know Averey I panicked when I woke up and you weren't there."

"I could've been in the restroom. Did you think of that?"

"I thought that but Ozzy was gone too." I looked up at him and realized that he was being serious.

"Stop worrying. I'm not going anywhere." I turned around to face him and kissed his lips.

"Promise me you won't leave me...ever again..
I would die if you did."

"I promise." He kissed my lips.

"Good." He let go of me and got Ozzy from the floor who was sniffing our legs. "Come on little guy back to bed and you too," he said while smacking my butt. I yelped. He just smiled at me and grabbed my waist. We started walking back.