charater 1: Frist Day at Hogwarts

Y/n= your frist name or whatever you want it to be
Y/l= Your last name or whatever
Y/f/n= your friends name
Y/f/c= your favorite color
Y/p/n= your pet name
A/n authors notes
You wave bye to your mum and dad Mr. and Mrs. Y/l as got ready to run through 9 3/4 know you won't see them till Christmas. You run though then you look up to see a big train that said hogwarts express that your mum has told you all about.(yes you are a half blood if you don't like it change it I might be writing it but it's your story.)
You got on the train and you saw all the seats where taken expect for two. When you get there you saw a little ginger boy sitting you ask to sit he said "It's ok with me if it's ok with you Harry?" You turn and see a brown haired boy with green eyes. He said" Of course why would I let a pretty girl like you stand?" You can't help but blush. The ginger boy said" I'm Ron and he is Harry Potter the one with the scar and you are?" "Y/n" you say fast in amazed the you are meeting Harry Potter your mother told you stories about him. "Y/n that's beautiful!" Harry exclaimed with enthusiasm. Ron said "I hope all three of us get Gryffindor y/n are you ok with that ?" You nod your head you know you're going to get Gryffindor because your mother was a Gryffindor and her mother was.
Finally you get there.
~~~~~~~~~time skipped ~~~~~~~~~~~
Then you get ready to go to the sorting hat they call "y/n" the Sorting Hat State on top of your head and shouted Gryffindor you were relieved even though you know you were going to get it. You weren't paying attention for most of them you heard "Hermione Granger Gryffindor, Luna Lovegood Ravenclaw, Draco Malfoy Slitheren, Harry Potter Gryffindor, Ron Weasley Gryffindor." Then finally it was over and they took you to your rooms. Hermione stopped to talk before bed she said, " hi I am Hermione Granger and I want to be your friend." You surprised because no one at your old schools where your friend because you were prettier than them no wonder Harry looked at you with that sort of awe on his face. You looked at Hermione in the eye and said, " okay I would love to be your friend my name is y/n." "I know who you are. I you during the Sorting." This made you laugh. Which in return made her crack up. "Good night" she said "goodnight" you said back.
Meanwhile Harry's point of view
As soon as I saw y/n I felt like i actually love someone. Ron looked at me and said "Well I guess we are going to fight for her?" I rolled my and shaked my head while saiding" she likes me more goodnight."
A/n• I hope you guys like it so far this is my first harry × reader. I had fun making it I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 <3 <3 (: (;