#79 Goodbye

You stepped into the airport, holding his hand strongly with your own. Your boyfriend Thomas was leaving for work, an you were very upset. He was leaving for like half a year, that meant only short phone calls and no visits.

Thomas was upset also, but it was his job. and he had to do it.

You went thru check in together and you went in with him thru security so you could say goodbye.

You held hands tightly until the assistant pilot called Thomas, gesturing that he needed to say goodbye and then proceed down the tunnel. 

You looked at him sadly, frowning. "dont leave" You sniffled, tears in your eyes.

"hey hey hey, dont cry.. its okay" He smiled slightly, putting his hands on each side of your face. "Dont cry..  We can call every night and i'll text you when i can, maybe we can even facetime and you can talk to the cast.." He smiled, trying to keep you from crying although he wanted to cry himself. "I'll be back before you know it..."

you hugged him tightly, holding onto him with all you had. you never wanted to let go. 

He hugged back and kissed your head, then he pulled away and gently grabbed your face, pressing his soft warm lips against yours. You kissed back, placing one hand on his chest and the other on his wrist. You stayed like that for several moments, enjoying the last physical communication you'd have in 6 months. 

He pulled away softly and ran his thumb over your cheeks, his hot breath grazed your lips and he nodded. "I love you, im sorry.." He kissed your forehead softly then backed away, his hands slipped off of your face and you immediately got saddened at the loss of his touch. 

He picked up his bag and sadly walked away, but before he stepped into the tunnel he looked back at you, and thru all of that sadness... he cracked a smile.