Chapter 2: First Day of class

You wake up to the smell of bacon and pumkin juice. You look over and see Hermione reading her textbook. "Oh sorry did I wake with my light?" "No the food," you respond, "let go eat!" You went to the Great Hall and spotted Harry and Ron. Ron smiled and beckoned you over. You sat next to Harry and introduced Hermione to the guys. At the same time he said "hi Hermione."
You sat down and everyone looked at their schedules. You had the same classes as all Gryffindor 1st years. Monday breakfast, break, charms, break, history of magic, lunch, transfiguration, break, defense against the dark arts, break, dinner, and bed. On Tuesday the schedule is breakfast, break, charms, break, herbology, lunch, break, Transfiguration, break, defense against the dark arts, break, dinner, and bed. On Wednesday the schedule is the same as Tuesday. Thursday schedule is breakfast, break, charms, break, herbology, lunch, break, transfigurations, break, defense against the dark arts, flying, dinner, and bed. On Friday triple potions and for the rest of the day brakes.
Ron ask"y/n what is your schedule?" Hermione's Hermione's shook her head and said "Ron we all have the same schedule." " Oh well I didn't know that!" Ron exclaimed.
During your break you and Hermione got ready for charmes while Harry and Ron talked in the common room. "Harry why don't you get ready for charms?" you ask. "We have 15 minutes I'm fine"he respond. "Okay whatever she was only trying to help" Hermione said defending you.
During charms, Professor Flitwick, head of the Ravenclaw house, had a seating chart Hermione sat next to Ron andyou get to sit with Harry of course. Today you are learning the fight spell Professor Flitwick said," and flick while sayings wingardium Leviosa",he stated as he made a feather levitate and continued, "now you try." You and Hermione got it on the first try Harry and Ron struggled like everyone else. Professor Flitwick reward Gryffindor 10 points each. Ron was saying it wrong in and Harry was switching and not flicking.
Hermione's said to help Ron, "it is wingardium Leviosa not Levioso watch wingardium Leviosa", she made a feather levitate. Ron tried and tried again and still couldn't say Leviosa and Hermione kept saying Leviosa not Levioso. You help Harry by switching and flicking with his hands on it. omg you thought to yourself I'm holding Harry Potters' hand. Harry got it after you help he thanked you with a kiss on the cheek. Harry Potter kissed you try to contain your excitement.
The bell rang time for your break you tell Harry and Ron to go ahead so you and Hermione cleaning up. When you and Hermione caught up you and her heard Ron saying, "'It's wingardium Leviosa not Levioso' no wonder she has no friends." Hermione ran ahead of Ron, who thought she wasn't there,crying to the girls bathroom you follow her tring to comfort her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys' pov
"Y/n held my hand," he thought, "then I kissed her I hope she thinks I'm cute." Ron asked "where is y/n and Hermione? I saw them in class but that's it and it's dinner time." "Hermione is in the bathroom crying y/n told in defense against the dark arts." I said. All the sudden professor Quirrell, the dark arts teacher, came in running and screaming "TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then he fated.
Ron and I we're going to find Hermione and y/n and get them in the Gryffindor common room. Ron saw the Troll and said "Harry it's going in the girls bathroom!" I freak and ran to the girls bathroom so I could save my true love, y/n. Y/n comforting Hermione telling her that "she always has me you don't need he false information to make you feel better." Hermione came out of the bathroom stalls and gave y/n a hug then froze seeing the troll. Y/n turned around to see a troll and tried to under the sinks with Hermione. The troll destroyed the bathrooms then he picked up y/n and Hermione. They saw me and Ron I guess they left their wands in their room. Hermione said' "wingardium Leviosa" to Ron and y/n said," swish and flick" to me. Ron and I together got the trolls Club and hit him on top of the head with it. The teachers came in McGonagall ask who took out the troll. Hermione's said, "Ron and Harry did me and y/n thought we could take out the troll but we forgot our wands." "5 Points from Gryffindor each 5 to Gryffindor each for dumb luck," McGonagall said. On our Wayback y/n kissed me and said "thanks for saving me." "No problem"I said, "well goodnight." "goodnight," she respond.
Your pov
"Awe looks like someone has a boyfriend," Hermione teased. You shout, "it's not like that we are just friends." "okay whatever goodnight" she said "goodnight."

A/n • I hope this was a lot like the frist book for you more tomorrow. <3 <3 (: (:(:(;