Chapter 27

If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.
- Bernard Williams

Amanda's POV:

It was so silent that if you drop a pin you'd hear it very loudly. I gulped nervously, looking at Xavier I could see him in his business mode. Over these few months, he's got really close to Tessa as well, but as an older brother.

I pay attention to the voices coming through the phone "What do you mean i attacked my sister? I have no sister" I could hear anger rolling out of Tessa.

"Ma'am it clearly states in the file that your sister, Jessica Henson was attacked by you.

Fuck dammit it's Jessica! Let me introduce her. She is Tessa's stepsister, whose always trying to create troubles for poor Tessa. They never got along at kids either.

"STEP SISTER.. SHE'S MY STEP SISTER" Tessa yelled.

"Non the less ma'am she is your sister. We were waiting for you to gain conscious so we could take your statement on this as well. Are you willing to?" The officer asked.

"Yes. I want to get my side of the story as well."

"Perfect. Just give us your phone and such until you're bailed"

"Okay. Let me just tell my friend to bail me out" Tessa said.

"Tessa, listen don't worry about the bail, I'll be there in few hours" I tell her.

I could hear Tessa sobbing. "You're the best sister anyone could ask for Amy. I love you"

"I love you too" I reply back

I end the call and look at everyone. Gio hurriedly gets up and comes towards me. "Hurry we should be there with her. She's alone" he says seriously.

Surprised I look towards Xavier and everyone else, and see them looking at Gio with the same look as I.

"Get up Amanda! We have no time"

I hurriedly get up and collect my belongings, saying goodbye to the family. Walking behind Gio with Xavier following me.

"Gio! Don't you ever talk to Amanda like that ever again" Xavier yells when we're outside.

I could see Gio was going to say something. Vigorously, I intervene.
"Xavi, it's fine. He's just agitated. He's worried about Tessa as much as I am" I say caressing his covered chest. After some time I felt him calm down and sigh in relief.

I looked towards Gio and saw his head lowered. I wanted to console him but before I could Xavier pulled me back. My back touching his front. He puts his face between my neck. "Mine" he whispered.

There way go again. Ever since we've been back from Hawaii, Xavier has gotten way more possessive over me. He easily gets jealous when I'm paying more attention to someone. I've had days where he'll call me at the office, and every time I bring in Gio, he'll get angry and start saying that I don't spend time with him, or that I'm his and no one else's.

I'm not complaining at all, I've grown fond of his possessive side. I love it, I crave him.

Putting my head on his shoulder, I lean my head towards his ear and whisper "I'm yours. No ones but yours"

It felt so serene this moment. Beautiful. But before we could divulge in it, Gio started talking "I'm sorry Amanda, I shouldn't have talked this way towards you. I was just worried about Tessa and if she's okay. I didn't mean it." I nod and forgive him back.

"Now can we please go get my friend back home" I say.

"By the way, where is she? What city?" Xavier asks.

"Georgia"

"That's an hour or so away. It's better if we take a plane there. I'll get my private jet ready" Gio says.

Getting into his car we head towards the airport. "I'll be with you soon Tessa"

Three Hours Later:

Getting out of the car, I head straight to the Police Station. Barging in, I saw Tessa locked so I head to the county. "Hi my name is Amanda, and I'm here to bail Tessa Henson.

"Alright Ma'am, you just have to sign few documents and pay the money, then miss Henson is all yours"

After signing, and paying, I see the officer bringing Tessa out of the lock. I hurriedly hug her tightly. "Don't you ever do something like this" I scolded her.

Tessa just remains quite and hugs me more tightly. Holding on to her, we proceed towards the car. I see Gio and Xavier waiting for us. Giovani runs towards us, Tessa looks at him and smiles. Gio takes her out of my hold and hugs her tightly.

"I was so worried about" he murmurs. Kissing her forehead repeatedly. I smile at them and walk towards Xavier. He opens his arms for me and I hug him. I've finally found my peace.

Getting into the car, we all four head towards the Airport.

"Tessa would you like to explain to me what happened?"

I heard her sigh "She framed me. That's it. I went to get my stuff from the house. I didn't want anything over there. Jack had told me that they were all leaving for a dinner and wouldn't be back until late at night. Taking this as my cue, I decided to go. I was packing my stuff when I heard the door opening. I got scared so I tried to hide, but I must've made some noise, and next thing you Jessica is right behind me, she just full out attacks me. I think she must've been drunken, I tried to defend myself, but she made me a criminal, stating that I attacked her.

By the end of it all, she was crying. I tried to console her. "Did you at least get your bags?" I ask her.

"Nope, I didn't have any chance. I woke up at the station, that's about it. You know the rest"

"Let go get your bags" I say smirking.

"Oh Oh, what are you up to?" Tessa asks.

"She's going to get what she deserves." I say back.

Please do not forget vote and comment.

Happy Reading!