41

Phil Lester

The room is dark and my vision is blurry by the time I enter and sit on the unfamiliar bed. My head is aching, and my mouth is dry and I just want to go home before I pass out. This is why I avoid alcohol. I hate the way I have no control over my body and my thoughts are scattered all over the place. I am unable to think through anything, and it somewhat helps because I can finally stop thinking about Dan, but PJ had to ruin that for me and give me something else to worry about. Why the hell did PJ do that? Asshole.

Before I can lay down, I hear the door busting open and a tall figure walking in. It's probably PJ and he wants to apologise but I honestly don't want anything to do with him right now.

"PJ please go away, I am mad at you," I slur, leaning back on the pillows, and closing my eyes.

"Phil are you okay? You sound drunk," It's Dan.

"Oh my god Dan why are you here?" I am literally whining as Dan approaches me, and takes a seat in front of me. Even in the barely lit room I can see the glow in his skin and the intensity of his eyes and his plump lips and fuck I just want to kiss him.

"You are so drunk," Dan mutters shaking his head, and I just idiotically stare at him like my life is dependant on it.

"Why can't you leave me alone?" I mumble, shifting closer to him and grabbing the collar of his shirt, pulling him forward. I know that I will probably regret this later but I hope that due to all the alcohol in my system I forget about my ratchet actions.

"Phil what are you doing?" Dan actually looks concerned as he furrows his eyebrows and places his hands on my shoulders to push me away but I am not up for refusal right now. I don't know when I will be this close to him next and I can't miss this opportunity.

And so, I don't reply to him. Instead, I just get up on my knees and climb into his lap. His expression is confused when I place my hands around his neck and twist his soft hair between my fingers and he doesn't stop me when I lean forward and press my mouth against his.

His lips are soft and his mouth is hot when it touches mine and I am overwhelmed with the sensation of his staggering breath on my face. The familiar fire is crackling under my skin, as his tongue gently slides in my mouth and my stomach is tying itself into intangible knots as his large hands grip my hips.

"Phil stop," Dan mumbles in my mouth but I am too far gone. And it's not like he is trying very hard to stop me.

His hands are grabbing my shirt desperately, and his tongue is rolling expertly against mine. His heart is beating wildly in his chest and I can feel it under my fingertips as I drag my hands from his neck to his chest.

"Phil stop," He tries again,  his hands travelling to my chest trying to push me back and this time separate my mouth from his.

"What is your problem?" I am annoyed and angry and desperate. Why is it always okay for him to kiss me whenever he likes but when I do it he has a problem with it? Why does he suddenly think that being close to me is wrong when he has been hurting me all along?

"You're going to regret this in the morning when you are sober," He warns me but I just roll my eyes at him.

"That's for me to worry about," I lean in again but he pulls away.

"No Phil this isn't right," He grabs my hands in his, trying to talk sense into me but I am not listening to him anymore. He is annoying the fuck out of me.

"From when did you care whether it's right or not? If you are going to push me away just leave, because I am so fucking done with you!" My words are jumbled and make no sense but Dan seems to get the hint as his fingers slip from mine. If he cannot make me feel good right now, he can just leave.

"You are going to hate me when you are sober," He mumbles and I roll my eyes at him again.

"I already hate you," And with that, I press my lips against his, tangling my fingers in his hair and pulling him closer.

--
im so sorry that it is so shit i promise i'll make up for this