Author's Note

Welcome Readers !

Here are some notes that i would like you to read and notice as you proceed further into the story.

This story is completely fictional, any similarities to real life characters or events are completely fictional.

I do not and will never copy anyone's ideas. All lines and plot in this stories are made from my imagination.

Copyright belongs to me and please do not publish, translate or distribute this anywhere else without permission.

Vote, comments and constructive criticism are highly appreciated but please remain POLITE as i would like positivity only on my account and stories.

Any comments that consist bullying, sexism, or racism essence will be deleted / blocked.

Please keep in mind that i will be publishing each chapter depending on my situation, so please do not say things like

"You should update more frequently"

Or

"Update, Please !"

But anyway

Thank you very much for deciding to read this.

Love,

Celestial X Cross

***

Update (2020)

Hello everyone, future Author here

It has almost been four years since i decided to write this book. Back then I was just a beginner writer who lacked experience and proper writing skills and this is also my first story on Wattpad.

Knowing that, there are obviously going to be some errors, plot holes, mistakes, etc in this story. Some of the plots I don't even use anymore because I know they don't make any sense now. So guys, before you comment that this story sucks, just know that I wrote this four years ago with lack of experience and everything. I am grateful that this story has become as popular as it is today, but because of its popularity I have also received so many negative comments about the story which believe me I understand but is no longer helping since I'm not editing nor updating it no more as I have now worked on my new page @gabrielevalencia which contains my latest stories.

I am not saying my current stories are perfect but they are definitely better than this one.

Just want to clear that out and if you do decide to progress with this story, then by all means go on, but just keep in mind there are mistakes and errors within the story. I have warned in advance so you don't have to waste your energy typing in negative comments later on.

Now that it is out of the way, if you decide to move on, just enjoy the story

Thank you for your support

Love,

Celestial X Cross