"Were they dating?"

Its been a week since I walked out of the canteen, away from Cameron, away from my friends. I haven't seen Cameron anywhere in school. Actually I haven't seen anyone that is normally with Amber. They're in ALL my classes.. Where are they?

Right now I'm sitting in my back garden, reading 'To Kill A Mocking Bird' and waiting for my brothers to come home from whatever they had to do. Probably playing rugby again.

The day I got home from school after the whole walking out thing, I got lectured on how I'm not aloud to play rugby because its getting so dangerous and people are getting really hurt from playing it and because it was my brothers telling me, I have to listen to what they say (Note the sarcasm).

I haven't seen Grayson since the day he left. I don't think the boys have either. I guess he had enough of me and the guys.. Speaking about not talking to people. I haven't heard from Jenny since that day.. I haven't even had a single text saying hi. We usually can't go a minute not texting each other but I guess she's had enough as well.

I left the garden and walked to the kitchen, taking a glance at the note the boys left me, just to make sure I wasn't missing that they're not coming back till late. I triple checked and skipped to the fridge. After taking out a bottle of fanta and then taking my ice cream out the freezer, I slowly walked to my room. I had a look at my phone only to see a tweet that I was tagged in.

I scanned over the picture only to notice who it was.. Jenny and Cameron. They were hugging and looked like they were going to kiss. Were they dating? Was I not to know? Why wouldn't they tell me? What did I do wrong? were just a few of the questions going through my head. I guess that would explain why they haven't spoken to me.

I opened Skype and text Corinne and Deanna telling them about what I had seen on Twitter and after sending the last text, the icon that says the group is calling took over my screen. The girls voices came through my speakers and I'm not going to lie, I burst into tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was 8pm and the door bell went off. I ran downstairs as fast as I could and opened the door. Standing there was Deanna and Corinne with around three bags each? They walked in and followed me up to my room. We spoke a little bit more about the whole Cameron and Jenny thing and then just messed around for the rest of the night, watching horrors and playing random games we found around the house.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Okay guys, so I was going to add a lot more info into the plot twist but my friend has been bugging me non stop today to update. So I tried to write as fast as I could. So here you are!

Vote and comment!

- Jade xox