Chapter 63

"Emilia?" Gio said surprised once they pulled away. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I got tired of home and I figured, what the hell I'd just come here and since you're here..." She started saying excitedly.

She was obviously Italian by the accent in her voice. Now that I was looking at her, I could see just how beautiful she was. Her hair was a somewhat light brown colour with few blonde streaks and her eyes were bluish green. I was now beyond curious as to who exactly she was because it was like Gio had totally forgotten about me standing there as he and the girl chatted in Italian. I was already fed up being in the dark about who she is and why she just three herself at him, even more I was like completely forgotten? No, I wasn't just going to stand there being ignored like that, it was just so damn rude. So folding my hands across my chest I decided to cleared my throat to get their attention, I at least deserved and explanation before I leave.

"Ahem" I said looking between the two finally earning their attention.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I just got caught up" Gio said to be aware of this mistake.

"Clearly" I said to him.

"Baby?" The girl spit out in surprise.

"Lex, this is Emilia. She's my..." Gio started but did was cut off.

"Girlfriend" Emilia said smugly smirking at me. "I'm his girlfriend and you are?"

I turned to Gio with my brows raised questioningly. This was getting interesting.

"That's not true" Gio said shaking his head. "Em cut the crap"

"OK" Emilia said smiling.

"Lex, this is my little sister" Gio said to me.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, that's right" Emilia said. "Or would you prefer if I was indeed an old girlfriend?"

"You never mentioned you had a sister" I said to him.

"Yeah, he doesn't mention a lot of things" Emilia said looking at me. "Like the fact that he had a girlfriend. Anyway are you? You're not exactly what I think is type would be? And what's with the sequins, you look like a disco ball"

I gasp in disbelief at the nerve of this girl. Did she just insult me and my blouse. Does she even know how much that blouse cost.

 Does she even know how much that blouse cost

I turned to Gio instead of answering. Because it was clear that if I should answer to this girl right now, shit was gonna go down. And the last thing I wanted right now was to be starting any beef or bad blood with my boyfriend's sister, who now that I really look closely at her I could see that she was most likely younger than I am. I'm sure Gio, wouldn't really appreciate that now.

"Can I kill her?" I asked instead.

"No, you can't" Gio chuckled before pulling me to him and giving my lips a quick peck. "The last thing I'd want now is for the two most important girls in my life at each other's throat. And Em is gonna be behaving more respect aren't you?"