MANY FREE GOODIES FOR ISLANDERS!

There is so much to say and announce today!  You guys are really going to like this I think :)

That means you're going to read this full post right? Sweet!

First things first: MY BLOG IS READY! And it's awesome! You can check it out here: bit.ly/MarienDoreWeb

You can click the link for it in the comment section! And if for some reason you can't, you will be able to through my Facebook page (and the link for that is under my Wattpad bio).  Also, I would suggest doing it on a computer not a mobile device. I know I'm sorry if it's a hassle haha

My publisher is helping me with it, so make sure to tell me how terrible the blog is. ;)

That's the first awesome thing I wanted to tell you guys. Want to hear something even better? Something many many MANY people have asked for in the past? Get ready because this is going to be awesome! Ready for it? Bonus Chapters! But even better... bonus chapters... in MR. RUSH'S POV!!

And how can it get better? Well since I have my blog, you guys can access one of the bonus chapters RIGHT NOW... FOR FREE from my blog! It's the scene after they crashed and are stuck on the island from Mr. Rush's POV like I said!

So go sign up for my blog RIGHT NOW (don't worry I'll wait) to get the awesome freebie! Like I said,  the link is in the comments!

Did you go sign up? No? Then go do it! I'm serious... Alright good. :) 

Now that I revealed the blog, the bonus chapter that you can get from it, there is STILL MORE! Because now that you have signed up on the blog, it's time to announce the cover contest!

I have been blown away by the sheer quantity of amazing covers you guys have sent me. (you guys are really good artists)! I am once again humbled by the amount of love you're sending my way. My publisher had to reject some of the covers (I know... I know... I wish they didn't also). But there were still so many amazing covers, it just blows me away!

So after you are finished reading my awesome bonus chapter from Mr. Rush's POV, you can go back to my blog to vote on the cover you want to see when you hold the book in your hands!  Vote on which cover you like best (and like in the roman colosseum "the weak shall die!'" :P)

Really though guys, this is your chance to vote and really impact which cover becomes the official cover of the book! So please let me know which one you want! I mean come on, I gave you one of the bonus chapters already and it's in Mr. Rush's POV!  You guys can vote for the cover you like most, right? Haha.

Here is the link to it if you don't go straight through my blog to get to it:

bit.ly/MarienDoreCover

I'll see you in the next update! Hope you like these surprises and get ready for more soon in the future! And never stop reading!

P.S. I love our team name! Do you?