What a strange day...

<Ciel's pov>

I went with Sebastian to the market...I might have used him just to get out of all the paper work for the afternoon. "Young master. I would like to suggest that you go take a look around the pla-" before Sebastian could finish Ciel had cut him off. "I will take a look around the place. Not because you suggested it I just want to!" Ciel said while having a couple of voice cracks here and there. "What ever you say young master." Sebastian said with a smirk. I then walked off as I walked further and further I noticed that the place started getting more and more suspicious and there was hardly any light. The buildings looked old and dirty...people walking around the place were either very scared or looked just insane. I started walking faster because I heard footsteps behind me I wanted to see if they would also start walking faster...they did. I then looked straight ahead and noticed there were no more people around. It was just me and the creep behind me. Out of nowhere the the person behind me grabbed my shoulder. "Hey kid! Give me all your stuff and no one gets hurt." The man said while pulling out a pocket knife. Am I seriously being mugged right now?! I didn't want to get hurt but at the same time I didn't want to give him anything. "Hey-" the guy was shoved into the wall and Ciel made a run for it he turned the corner hoping it wasn't a dead end. Bloody hell...just my luck,a dead end. "You're asking for it kid just give me your shit and no one gets hurt." He Siam while swinging his pocket knife. I almost forgot...Sebastian...all I have to do is scream his name and I'll be saved in no time. I opened my mouth but before I could say anything a dark angle came instead. "What the were in the hell did you come from?!" The man said taking a step back. "Wait a second it's you...no it can't be I beg you spare my li-" before he could say another word his throat was slashed open. The person in front of me turned slightly but before I could say a word he or she picked me up. "What in bloody hell do you think you're doing?!" I asked but before I even knew it I was asleep.

(Time skip to 20 mins later brought to you by a sweet little potato)

I woke to Sabastian's voice. When I opened my eyes I then saw that I was in my room. "What happened?" I asked sort of feeling a bit dizzy. "We just came back from the market. Except that you were knocked out cold surrounded by many people." He said trying not to smirk. So that wasn't a dream. "Sebastian!" Ciel said while sitting up. "Yes,young master?" He said while pouring a cup of tea. "I want you to go back to that market and look for someone with a black cloak." Sabastian then left and Ciel sat there on his bed thinking about his hero. All I know is that they wore a black cloak that covered half of...her...face. Ciel then remembered he saw the girls glossy pink lips. It has to be a girl...

<your pov>

I was just walking around the bad part of town to see if there was anything going on. I didn't bring (maids name) with me I just snuck out the mansion and wore my black cloak so nobody could see who I was. I'm well known in the bad part of town because I took out their leader in a matter of seconds just to show them who's the actual boss now. As I ran across the roof tops like a ninja, I noticed a boy being chased by some scumbag. I started to follow them but I got bored and was about leave when I saw the boy run into a dead end. I then quickly covered my (f/c) cat ears and tail and my (h/l) (h/c) hair with my hoodie also covering some of my face I jumped down making my cloak lift up a little. I made sure he couldn't see my face so I faced my back towards him. I then swiftly and quickly slit the mans throat. I then picked him up not thinking twice and pinched his shoulder making him fall asleep. "Hold the fuck up." You looked at him and noticed he was about your age and he had an eyepatch on his right eye. You then touched your left eye and moved aside your bangs revealing the star pattern mark in your eye. You sat him down and removed his eyepatch slowly showing the same pattern. You stood there for a bit then blushed into hot shade of pink. Oh god he's hot... Then you picked him up and laid him right in the market place and quickly left. You went to a tall building in the bad part of town known as 'Rustwood' the building was nicer then the others because it's where their boss used to live and now it was all yours. You only went there when you didn't want to be at the mansion or got bored. You then sat down in a wooden chair next to the window with your cloak still on. You watched as people below started fighting each other...even the children were fighting. You decided to go down and see what was happening. You jumped on to the top of a stack of logs. "Alright! Shut up or else I send you to hell!" You shouted loudly. The entire place went silent in the blink of an eye. "What's going on here?" You shouted so they could hear clearly. "We were fighting over if we should wait until you come back or if we should let one of us be the new lead-" you cut him off and spoke in a spine chilling voice. "Never,I repeat never ever try to replace me unless you want to die by my hands." Everyone froze in silence.

I hope you enjoyed bye~

OWO