five

Ping! Ping! Ping!

My sound of my alarm rang through my room so I could wake up with time today. I sprung out and ran to the bathroom to wash my face. After that, I put on my playlist and looked at my outfits.

Hmmmm.

Eventually, I decided on some Topshop 90s blue ripped jeans with my Insomnia 58 hoodie that we all got yesterday. To finish my outfit I put on my pair of Nike Air Force 1 Los in black that Eth got me for my 16th. (pic above)

Now it was time for hair and makeup! I did what I usually did for makeup with contour today and then straightened my long ginger locks before adding volume spray.

"Finally" I mumbled to myself before grabbing my Hype. bag.

I pushed open to door to find Harry doing the same. We exchanged weird looks before bursting out laughing. He was laughing a bit to much so I tried my best to put my finger on his lips to shut him up but I was so small, I couldn't.

"Shush you, you'll wake everyone up" I whispered between laughs.

"Shut up" he laughed, picking me up and throwing my over his shoulder to carry me.

I squealed as he began to walk to the lobby.

"Squidgeeee!"

"Shut your mouth, baby girl."

He plopped me down as we reached the lobby and looked around. No one was there but us. I giggled a bit before sitting down on one of the sofas. He sat down next to me so I just decided to lay on him. My head was in his lap and my body was sprawled out on the sofa.

"Beth, what are you doing?" He laughed.

"Just chillin."

He smirked before getting out his phone and going on snapchat. The next thing I knew is he was snapping a picture of me laughing my ass off.

I pulled out my phone and checked it to see a photo of me with the dog filter on with the caption "she's fuckin strange".

"Thanks Squidge" I moaned before pouncing onto him. He smirked and grabbed my waist to keep my off him, resulting in me falling onto him. My eyes locked with his again for like for 10394772th time this weekend. Harry was pulling me closer and closer until I heard someone clear their throat.

I spun around to see my brother and Josh.

Shit.

I jumped off him and ran towards Josh shouting "DONT STARE ITS RUDE!" He laughed before grabbing his phone to start the vlog he was doing. I wasn't vlogging-it wasn't really my thing.

"Hi guys! Welcome to Day 2 of Insomnia 58! I'm here with Bethy and Harry and Ethan-y? We are waiting for all the others to join us so yeh!" He laughed into the camera as I ran up behind him.

"How are ya, bestie?" He asked me.

"Fabulous, bestie!"

"Yeah, if you don't know-" Josh started but the fangirl in my came out.

"LET ME GO O O O" I screamed. "Lol sorry guys I'm 5SOS af."

"She really is" he laughed into the camera before continuing. "As I was saying, this is Beth and her channel is MyNameIsBef. She's my bezzie mate and you might recognise her from mine and Ethan's vids cuz she's his sister!"

"That's me" I giggled before flipping my hair.

*lil time skip*