Chapter 25: Part one

"Alex! Give it to me! Give it back!" Eve shouted out behind me as I run through the hallway of our home. I can hear the slight pitter patter of her bare feet behind me in hot pursuit. Laughter falls from my lips as I look back over my shoulder before hoping on the thick banister and sliding down to the first level of the home.

"Seriously?! You are so childish sometimes I fucking swear Alex!" her frustrated voice screams out.

I hop off of the curved end and turn to face her. Okay well maybe I am being childish but who cares! I love pissing her off. It's hilarious. Eve's thick cloud of a mane flows around her face and over her shoulders as she pouts down at me. "Can you not be so annoying today? I mean damn, don't you have something else better to be doing with your day Alex?" She grumpily sneers back down at me.

I toss her another grin and shake my head slowly, "Nope!" I shout back up. She rolls her hazel eyes and throws her hands up in anger. She has on tights today. Fucking tease. I came in to check on her since Ms. Cheryl has the children today. Walking into the room of our home, I saw my angel standing next to the bed folding clothes wearing tights with no damn underwear on underneath them and a crop top that showed off her toned stomach.

I grabbed up her panties from the bed and ran once she refused to give me a kiss. She was annoyed because she thought I was checking up on her because I didn't trust that she was here alone......which is half true to be honest but not totally true. I was more curious to see what she was doing then anything.

Taking her flimsy thong out of my pocket now, I pull it over to rest on top of my head as a hat and do a little dance. She pauses and laughs, "you are such an asshole I swear! Alex can I please have my panties back?"

I pause in the middle of my little dance, "You going to give me some ass?" I counter back just as serious as she was. My angel crosses her arms over her chest and glare back down at me. Throwing up my hands mimicking her earlier frustration, I pull another bout of giggles from her lips. "Okay, Okay, I apologize but can I at least get a kiss? Pretty please?" I beg and pout my lips. This is some bullshit. I went from having sex on a regular basis, to not having sex at all, and now having to beg for a single kiss! A damn shame.

Eve walks reluctantly down the stairs and up to the front of me to stand on her tippy toes. Just as her plump lips gently caress mine, I grab her to me and deepen our kiss. "UGH! Alex you said one kiss." She squeals out with more laughter.

I shake my head and begin to shower all of her face with kisses. "I don't recall." I mummer in between the kisses. Eve squirms and giggles in my arms as I continue my assault. "Lets binge watch some tv." I suggest after several more seconds of kissing. I feel her nod her head against my chest. Lifting her up in my arms, I carry her bridal style back up the stairs.

"Alex, I can walk you know!"

I shrug my shoulders and continue to walk towards our bedroom without answering her back. Placing her in the middle of the bed, I grab her ankles with a smirk and drag her toward me. "Alex what are you doing?" Eve asks. I just shrug my shoulders and lean forward to place kisses on her exposed stomach. "Alex stop, we are suppose to be watching tv."

"Netflix and chill." I whisper back up. Eve giggles and pushes my head away from her body.

"No SIR!" She says firmly up at me.

"Damn, I can't even smell it?" I beg kneeling up from between her legs. A sigh leaves my lips with the shake of her head. This is some bullshit.

Grumbling under my breath, I move over onto the side and pick up the remote. Flipping through Demand, I turn on the tv show 'Banshe'. "Is this alright Schätzchen?" ask motioning over toward the television. Eve smiles and lean over to kiss the tip of my nose and nods her head.