3: His Name is......

"Get in" I heard the driver say

"What!" I looked in and saw Nathan in the car smiling at me, the worst thing someone can do to me is to smile at me. It annoyed me that I wasn't good in stretching my lips to form a smile, it made me feel weird.

"Come on get in, I'll drop you off"

"No thanks" I said quickly and kept on walking, but then he drove his car stopping it in my front. He got down from the car and walked up to me

"What the hell do you want?" I glared at him.

"I want to drop you off, I trying to make it up to you here"

"But I said no" I half yelled. My yelling surprised him a bit but yet he kept on looking at me with those  beautiful brown eyes of his, like he was trying read or more easily understand me by just looking at me.

"Please" he added again

"But we aren't going the same way" I said again trying to make him change his mind because I really did not want to have a conversation with this guy. They always went the wrong way because I was just rude to people and they didn't like that or they just happened to say something that annoyed me.

"I have band practice now I'll just drop you off before I get there it doesn't matter where you're going"

"Even if I'm going to Africa" I was being serious here.

"Are you always this funny?" Nathan bore an amused look on his face. And what the hell! I wasn't trying to crack a joke, I was being totally serious. You see why I don't like associating with humans, they don't just understand their fellow humans.

"Was that funny?" I tried raising my brow, note: I said tried.

"Just get into the car, please" he pleaded ignoring my question, which sort of annoyed me.

Oh God! I groaned internally at the thought of sitting in the car with a someone and actually trying to have a conversation. It scared me, but this dude was bent to on giving me a ride so I just had to agree.

"Ok fine" I agreed "I'm going to Wendy's, I work there"

He opened the car door for me to get in and closed it after I had gotten in.

What a gentleman! But that gesture is overused how about something different like actually opening the door for me and leaving it for me to close by myself, that'd be so much cooler. Don't blame me I said it before that I was weird.

"So what's your name" Nathan popped up the question again while he pressed the ignition.

"I thought I told you before" I told him

"Well I didn't see that as a normal name, why not tell me a normal one like mine, I'm Nathan Gold. Since you happen not know me"

"Is knowing you some sort of compulsory subject in school, because I don't take it"

Nathan looked at me confused. I really wondered what was going through his mind like what kind of weird girl is this and where on earth did she come from. But to answer his unasked question, I don't think I'm from earth anymore. I wasn't naturally like this, difficult happenings made me this way.

"What!" I said to make him pry his eyes of me. He was stealing glances at me like I was crazy

"Duhh! Your name" Nathan actually rolled his eyes at me which was a bit funny for a guy to do, I never imagined guys could do that stuff.

"Ok fine. I'm Cheryl Taylor" I finally gave in, obviously getting tired of having to say something to make him give up on trying to know my name. Guys like this were cute but they annoyed me.