Chapter 17

One month before the accident

"That was amazing. You're a natural Taehyung," Namjoon complimented as the stage directors removed their microphones. "The fans really loved you."

"They can look all they want," Jungkook smiled, arms wrapped tightly around his boyfriend's waist. He kissed the older male and pulled away to rest admire the way Taehyung's eyes seemed to sparkle. "You're all mine."

"Do you think they like me?" Taehyung asked and if Jungkook wasn't holding his hands right now, he'd be biting his nails nervously.

"What's not to like?" His boyfriend responded, pulling the older with him to the dressing room where the others remained.

"We should take a photo. You know, to see what the fans think of us." Jungkook suggested when he was handed his phone from the staff.

"Okay!"

"You know, I'm really digging this new hair of yours," Jungkook smiled as he brushed his fingers through the blonde locks of Taehyung

Taehyung gleamed at the statement before cuddling into his boyfriend's arms. "How could I be so lucky to have you as my boyfriend?"

"I should be asking the same question." Jungkook leaned down to kiss the older passionately, feeling simply content to have Taehyung in his life.

Three weeks before the accident

"Lets go out."

Those were the words that Jungkook said a week after their twitter was filled with support from fans who commented on their selca together.

Taehyung understood that his boyfriend was busy with more schedules and concerts, and he too was busy with catching up with his college work. It had been difficult but they made it work; between texting and video chats.

Now, they were on the KoRail, heading to Busan for a week of vacation together, just the two of them. Jungkook really wanted to show his hyung his home, his old life, his inner self.

The days were filled with adventures to the aquarium, beach, temples, and just pure happiness. The cold air of spring chapped their lips, but that didn't refrain them from kissing in the public eye.

"I love you."

Those were the words Jungkook had confessed once again to Taehyung, this time in front of his family.

Taehyung had made an amazing impression that they were accepting him with open arms into the family. The mother confessed that she hadn't seen her son this happy since the day he became a star, and she's thankful that Taehyung had reminded Jungkook what it's like to be happy again.

"I love you more."

Taehyung always found himself waking up earlier than the younger male, always found himself wrapped tightly in the other's arms, always found himself observing Jungkook's handsome features, always found himself feeling the outline of Jungkook's face, as if trying to memorize it incase it all just goes away.