My little bro...

<your pov>

  It had been 20 minutes since the small riot. I wish I knew more... I wish I could have met them...oh well I still have the Queen and (m/n aka maid name). You went to another room and sat on the bed then quickly fell asleep.

 ~~~DREAM/FLASHBACK~~~

You were in a cell. It was dark and creepy.You looked around and saw another kid in there. He was the same size as you but way to pale. He was on the floor facing the wall and had his hands tied behind his back. You tried to get up but then realized you had your hand tied behind your back. You got up slowly and used your tail to help you stay stable while getting up. "Hey...you okay?" The boy didn't say anything. You turned him around to face you, he was asleep. You studied him and waited till he woke up,you wanted to ask him questions but didn't want to disturb his slumber. He had short brown hair,pink glossy lips,pale skin to you he sort of looked like a girl. What the...you then noticed he had wounds all over his body and he looked like he had a broken leg. While you stared at the boy he began to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and stared deeply into yours. His eyes were a vibrant green color. After a bit of awkward staring you decided to speak up. "Hi, my name is (y/n),what's yours?" You asked scooting a bit closer to him. He stared at you for five seconds then quietly said "What is a name?" You stared at the boy and explained to him what a name was. "Oh,so how did you get your name?" He asked in an adorable voice. "Simple I just named my self, even though I didn't have parents to name me I decide to give myself a name it was hard at first." You said looking at the rats scurrying across the floor. "Why was it hard for you to come up with a name? Can't you just pick any word or whatever?" He asked filled with confusion. "Not exactly, it was hard for me because I had to find a name that fit me." He looks at you with a really confused face. "Fit you?"he started scratching his head. "Yeah you know that fits your personality and your appearance." You tried your hardest to explain to him.

~~~time skip to 30 mins later~~~

"Oh I get it now...wait so but I don't have a name..." He started to whimper. "Don't cry, we can figure this out together okay?" You leaned over to him and did a sort of hug with your since your arm were still tied behind your back. "Alright so what should your name be...hmmm..."

~~~time skip again brought to you by an eggplant~~~

"I got it we can name you Brandon!" You exclaimed. "Brandon?... I love it big sis!" He smiled with glee. "I knew you woul- wait big sis?" You looked at him with a lot of confusion. "Yeah you're my big sis since now we're cell mates." Crap I totally forgot that I was in a cell! "Uh if don't mind me asking I would like to know where I am and what the heck is happening." You said trying not to freak out. "Oh yeah this is a cell and-...to save some time I'm just going to say that this is basically an arena where kids like me and you fight to the death with other cell mates to get to the top and escape."he said with a straight face(._.). "Oh okay-wait a bloody second an arena?! The kind where people have to fight or kill!?" You screamed. "Yep and we're the low levels as in negative low level." He said still keeping a straight face(omg Saitama cx). "Wait what does that mean?" You asked still kind of scared you were bout to die today or something! "There are floor levels the higher you go the better chance you have at escaping and each level room for you and your partner. You just have to kill others and try not to die. Also their are no rules when fighting in the arena." He said smiling, what in the hell are you smiling for?! "Is that why you have a whole bunch of scars and stuff?" You asked trying not to offend him or anything. "Yeah, my big brother died yesterday saving my butt..." You felt sorry and hugged him with your (f/c) tail. That means I could die any moment in the arena.  

Everything turned black and I was just sitting there by myself. I then woke up...and saw a mysterious man in front of my bed just staring at me. He had black hair,blood red eyes, and a butler suit. "Excuse me but who are you?" He smirked then said "I'm one hell of a butler" after that you were knocked out cold by something.

Hi I hoped you liked that and pls leave comments letting me know what you think 

Bye my little peaches~