Stay With Me {48}

I insisted on fixing the towels so I reached across to his lap and picked it up. I quickly moved away from him with the towel in hand, since I couldn't believe what I saw.

There was an obvious tent in Ian's pants. His basketball shorts did nothing to conceal his dick and just as quickly as I saw it he grabbed the towel out of my hand and placed it back over his lap, "Like I said forget the towel"

"Ian..."

"In my defense you can't be touching me and looking at me like that and not expect me to have a reaction."

"You're sick. Like actually sick" I said referring to his stomach flu and cold, "And me switching your towels is turning you on"

"Alright. You gave me a boner. Stop acting like it's your first time giving me one"

The annoyed look on his face combined with the slight blush on his cheeks plus how his hands were placed in his lap contributed to my laughter. I couldn't help it. He just looked so uncomfortable and it was weirdly hilarious to see him like this.

I laughed till there were tears in my eyes. Ian face morphed into a smile as he stared at me. Soon enough he joined me in my laughter.

His previous question seemed to be forgotten as I kept changing his towels. His hand was still over his lap as he stared at me. I could see his eyes drifting off to sleep but he would quickly wake up. I smiled at how disoriented he looked when he opened his eyes. Since I might look creepy, I kept my head down.

A couple of minutes later he was sleeping. His face looked peaceful and young when he slept. His eyelids were shut with his long eyelashes grazing his cheek and his pink lips were pursed. His dimple on his cheek could be seen slightly against his chiseled jaw.

I picked up both buckets and removed the towels deciding to leave the one on his lap alone. I rinsed and hung the towels in the bathroom and I went back into his bedroom. His sleeping form still lay on the bed and I folded up his blankets that were thrown on the floor and placed some pillows on his bed.

I didn't want to move him incase he woke up so I left the door open and picked up my bag that I dropped earlier. After about an hour of watching TV on the lowest volume possible I shut it off due to my boredom. Nothing that was being shown intrigued me.

I started to wonder around his penthouse and went into the kitchen. His kitchen was decorated with stainless steel appliances and grey cabinets.

I was hungry and I looked through all his cabinets to find something to snack on but I found nothing. I decided to make something since I didn't want to leave him in his state of sickness with no food

I searched through his fridge and found enough ingredients to make a chicken lasagna. I was thankful for all the cooking lessons that Maria gave me since they came in handy now.

I put the chicken in the oven, boiled the lasagna and started making the sauce. After the chicken was tender I chopped it up into little pieces. I layered the pasta with sauce and chicken into a casserole dish that I found lying around. I sprinkled some parmesan in between layers and I placed the dish into the oven.

Checking the time I saw that it would be done at around 4pm. So I got started on cleaning everything. Ian has been sleeping for about 3 hours and I wondered when he would wake up.

I hope he wouldn't mind me making some food. I was hungry and I'm sure he will be hungry when he wakes up to. If he acted rude to me then I would take the food home to finish eating it.

I really wished I didn't wear this dress. The stretchy fabric was comfortable but I felt it rising up with every step I would take. I would constantly have to pull the off shoulder sleeves up since they showed too much cleavage.