IMAGINE: Having a baby with Ross

The wind whips your hair away from your face. You wrap your arms around your husband, Ross, and rest your head against his chest. Ross pulls you as close as he can with your pregnant belly and rests his head on yours. You both watch as the water crashes against the rocks below you.

     You close your eyes and smile. "I can just stay here forever." You murmur.

     Ross smiles and kisses your head. "Me too, Y/N." He whispers.

     "Pretty soon it's not going to just be the two of us standing here." You say, opening your eyes and looking up at your husband.

     Ross grins and he touches your belly. "I know." He says excitedly. "Is it just me or have these past months of waiting on the baby been excruciatingly long?" He asks.

     You laugh. "Don't worry, it's not just you." You answer. You laugh gets caught off by a cry of pain.

     "Y/N?" Ross asks. You grip his shoulder, gasping and leaning forward. Your other arm cradles your stomach. "Y/N!" Ross exclaims. "What's wrong? What's going on?" He asks, panic shaking his voice.

     Pain ripples across your abdomen. "I-I think our baby is coming." You gasp. Ross' eyes widen and he goes white. "Ross. Take. Me. Back. Home." You grit out, before letting out a strangled cry. Ross scoops you up into his arms and quickly walks back to the carriage.

---

     You scream, the sweat running down your eyes and mingling with your tears. "You're doing good." The doctor says.

     "I-I want Ross." You sob, clutching the bed sheets. Trudie glances at the doctor and then at you. "Please. I need him with me." You plead, crying.

     The doctor sighs and nods. "Trudie, go get Ross." He says. Trudie goes to the door and opens it.

     Instantly Ross struts into the room, looking like an nervous wreck. His curly hair is all over the place and it makes you smile. He takes his place by your side and sits down, grabbing your hand.

     "Are you okay?" You ask him. He nods. "You look like you're about to faint." You say, giving him a weak smile.

     "No, no, no, I'm fine. Are you okay?" He asks.

     "Now I am." You answer. Ross smiles and kisses your head before another contraction hits.

---

     You hold your baby boy in your arms, brushing away the steady stream of tears running down your face. Ross is turned away from you, gently sobbing into his hands. As soon as your baby was born, Ross completely lost it. The doctor and Trudie left your small family alone for a while.

     "Ross, come take a look at your son." You say softly.

     Ross sniffs, wipes his face, and then takes a deep breath. He turns to face you. "I'm sorry, Y/N, I don't know what came over me." He whispers.

     "Fatherhood." You say, grinning. He laughs softly and you hold out your little baby. "He wants his papa." You say.

     Ross sits down next to you and you place your baby in his arms. "He's so beautiful." He says, rubbing his knuckle against his baby's soft cheek.

     You rest your head against Ross' arm and smile at your child. "He is." You agree.

     "Thank you." Ross whispers, smiling at you before kissing your head.

     "Thank you." You return, grinning.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!