Twenty Three

VOTE & COMMENT❤️❤️❤️😊

Anthony POV

So, the kids came back- minus Hayden, which is good. I'm at the mall  with Lauren and Zaniya; them kids practically dragged me here to spend all my goddamn money.

Right now I'm sitting in a store I forgot the name of.

"Go easy. And watch Lauren please." I told Zaniya. She nodded but I know she not paying me no mind. I watched as they both ran off and I shook my head; kids fucking spoiled.

I'm trying to call Cameron but he's not picking up; I tried texting him but he still didn't reply. I've been at it for 20 minutes.

I stopped trying because there was no point, but he's in for something when I finally do get a hold of him.

"Aye, what's good?" I heard a voice say and I looked up, it was some nigga that goes by Rocky. He goes to the same highschool as Tyler.

I gave him a head nod; I'm not in the mood to talk. The only person I have words for is Cameron since don't want to answer his fuckin–

"How you been, haven't seen you around."

I raised my brow. This nigga lying because I'm always around; he just trying to start conversation.

"Okay. You?"

"Oh I'm good, uh listen, word is that somebody at Kanes tryna get you or whatever but I'm here to tell you don't worry bout that shit; that nig- or should I say cracker is soft." He said.

"Ok."

"Yeah; just always watch your back...." He said slowly.

I eyed him up and down.

"Keep the gun where it's at; you not about to do this right here. You in a open public space. You wanna go to jail again?"

He didn't answer.

"I didn't think so. Leave; settle it on your own time."

He walked away.

I shook my head.

"Done!" I heard Zaniya say. I looked up and I saw Zaniya with two baskets full of clothes and Lauren with a cart of toys.

"This is going easy to y'all?" I said. They nodded. I chuckled.

"Go, y'all a bunch of spoiled kids."

My phone began to ring and I saw it was Cameron.

"Yeah." I said.

"Hi. Why aren't you in school?" He asked.

"I don't want to be. I called you like 15 times, you didn't pick up."

"I saw; you know my phone is off most of the day."

"Right."

"Yeah... Um I'm sorry. For not picking up."

"I know. Keep your phone on." I said. I'm not gonna go off on him, I made that promise to myself.