" Time To Go Break Some Hearts "

I was suppose to put this chapter up yesterday but something that I never thought would happen so soon, happened, leaving a huge impact in me. For those who don't know, we've lost a beautiful, talented, amazing girl who went by the name of Christina Grimmie. She was shot after her show that she did in Orlando. She stayed after it was over to sign some autographs for her fans. Then a man just shot her. I remembered when I was young just watching her videos on YouTube. Singing the songs along with her even. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends. I can't even imagine what they must be going through right now. You will be truly missed Christina. May you rest in peace ❤️

GOAL : 5 Comments & 10 Votes

GOAL :
5 Comments & 10 Votes

Chapter 10

Day of Sams' wedding

Today was the day of her brothers wedding and Samantha was nervous as hell. One being that she had not seen or talk to the pack and her brother for months. The second which was last, she did not know what to wear and she sure as hell was not going to wear a dress since she is not the type of girl to be wearing such a girly thing that doesn't quite suite her.

For the past two days Samantha had come back, she was stuck in her home cleaning whatever mess was left behind or was created while she was gone which were nothing but dust bunnies, expired food, paying bills she hadn't paid, etc. She unpacked her clothes right after she was done cleaning. She brought new groceries to fill her cabinets and refrigerator that were needed of it and any other typical thing you could think of a person moving back into their home would do.

A knock coming from the front door of the house caused Samantha to stop looking through her closet and go answer it. When she opened the door, her eye brows knit in confusion as she saw no one was there. Her eyes darted away from looking at both her sides and looked down to see a white box on her mat. Picking it up, a sweet strong scent ran up her nose making her let out a sneeze. She placed the box on top of the counter and opened it. The first thing she saw was a piece of paper folded. As she got done unfolding it, she began to read what it said.

I knew you'd come back to go to your brothers wedding so I got you something since I know you don't own any dresses. Don't fight or argue on me with this Samantha. In the end, you end up wearing it. I hope you like it!

Love,
Alice

Her eyes lit up as the corners of her mouth twitched up into a smile as she finished reading the note Alice left. Setting the note aside, Samantha removed the colored paper away and a small gasp escaped her lips as she got a glimpse of the dress. "Bless your little fairy soul Alice."

***

Samuel looked over his outfit making sure his tux was in place as well as his tie. He was nervous, but not for the reason he should be. The Uley wondered if the little brat, Samantha, would show up. Even though she had notified him into saving her a seat, an accident or something could come which would prevent her from showing up. Samuel prayed that she'd attended, if not for the ceremony then for the party that occurs after. This day was once in a life time experience that he'd want to remember with the only family member he has left by his side.