12-Girlfriend?

Athena pov

I slamed myself on the sofa emmedietly turn on the TV.I sighed.

"Tired huh?go take a bath then" boboiboy said slamed himself on the sofa too.I shook with my tired eyes.

"I just want to sleep" I said between yawn as I lay down to the arm rest.I glanced to my watch and it's 6p.m.

"Wake me up on 6:30" I said as I close my eyes.

Boboiboy pov

"Wake me up on 6:30" Athena said I nodded as I change the TV  channel and I saw the fight between adudu and Athena.
A MYSTERY GIRL SAVED PULAU RINTIS.

They showed a half of the fight.I smile as I took a glanced at Athena.She's sleeping soundly I chuckled as I stretch my body and get ready for a bath.
.
.
.
.
I brushed my hair and wear my cap.I went downstairs and saw Athena still sleeping.I sighed.

"Athena" I shook her gently.

"Hmm" she frowned.

"It's 6:30 go take your bath" I said.she slowly open her eyes.

"Hmm..ooo ok thanks" she said with sleepy eyes and go to her room to take a bath.I shook my head.

Athena pov

I brushed my hair as I lay  down on my bed and wait for my hair to dry.I checked up my phone and saw a news.and it's our fight with adudu!!my eyes widened up.

"Oh God" I utterly freak out.I open the YouTube and saw the fight are on the main page.

"Sh*t..who's the f*ck that put it here!" I yelled.My blood boiled.then someone knock the door.

"Athena are you ok..?" Grandad asked me.

"Umm..I'm ok tok abah..sorry" I said awkwardly.

"Ok..the dinner are ready" grandad told me.

"Ok 5 minutes" I said.I heard grandad footsteps getting far.I sighed.I buried my face on the pillow as I scream as loud as I can.

"ARGHHH!!"

boboiboy pov

Me and ochobot were helping grandad arrange the dishes then..we heard a scream.grandad jump in jolt while ochobot hide behind me.

"Wh-what was that?!" I stutter.Then we saw Athena coming.

"Did you heard that?" I asked a little bit scared.

"Heard what" she lifted up her eyebrows.

"The scream..it's terrified" ochobot shivered.

"No.." Athena shook with her innocent face.

"Dah Dah..let's eat" grandad said we all nodded.we sat down as I recite the do'a and we start eating.

"So how's your school?" Grandad asked.I nodded

"As usual." I said.then grandad clear his throat

"Can I asked you guys a favour?" Grandad asked.I frowned it's weird when  grandad ask a permission.

"Sure..what favour?and why must you ask a permission to us?" I asked curiously.

"Well I know you'll agree.but I don't know if my other grandchild would agree" grandad look at Athena with a smirk.Athena raised her eyebrow as she put down the fork and spoon.

"What?" She asked completely blur.me and grandad chuckle.

"I need your help too Athena.you and boboiboy will help me deliver the cocoa tomorrow." Grandad said.