42

Dan Howell

The air in the room is thick and the temperature is rising constantly, as Phil rolls his hips down on mine and my hands work on his shirt, breaking our heated kiss to pull the clothing over his head. His skin is smooth and I can feel the goosebumps raising on the soft, pale surface as I run my fingertips across it. I can taste the alcohol in his mouth as his tongue invades my mouth, and I squeeze his perfect hips causing a strangled gasp to fall from his lips.

I know that both of us will regret it when we are in our senses and sober. I haven't had that much alcohol that I can't comprehend what is happening but I have no control over my actions. Phil intoxicates me in a way that my mind refuses rationality and I am just completely at his mercy.

"Phil, I still think we should stop," I mumble nervously in his mouth to give myself the reassurance that I atleast tried to stop him. But when he just whines, tugging at the hem of my shirt grabbing my bottom lip between his teeth, I give up trying. If this is what he wants, so be it.

I allow him to get rid of my shirt, and watch as his soft hands press against my chest, running up and down, and I feel my stomach churn from the action alone. I direct my attention towards Phil, the way his pupils are blown, his cheeks are flushed pink and his dark hair is messy and all over the place, and he is just so beautiful.

I look away from him as I have been staring for too long, and  let my hands travel further, cupping his ass and pulling him closer, attaching my lips to his neck. I watch as his eyes close shut, and he leans his head back, allowing me as much access as possible, his fingers tangling themselves into my hair, tugging and pulling. I suck his skin between my teeth, and he lets out a quiet moan, his grip tightening on my hair. His pale skin holds the marks I'm giving him and I move my lips further, down his chest and up to his lips again.

His hands grip my shoulders, pushing me on my back and I lay down on the unfamiliar bed, watching as Phil climbs on top of me. It is strange, him taking over dominance, but I don't mind because it's so fucking hot and I love it. He keeps himself up on his elbows, his lips peppering soft kisses from my cheek to my jawline, down my neck and across my chest. He is so delicate and soft and beautiful, that just his tender touches make me moan.

"Phil," My breath is staggering as he goes down further, placing wet kisses down my torso, stopping just above the waistband of my pants.

"I want to do something for you," His voice is slightly hoarse and his words are slurred, and I can feel his hot breath against my crotch through my jeans. His cheeks are pink as he anxiously looks at me and his eyes are so blue and inviting and innocent with that there is just no way I could say no. I just nod my head, unable to speak because my heart is beating so fast and he hasn't even touched me yet.

"Can I take this off?" He asks, and I nod again, as feel his hands over my jeans, as he pops off the button and unzips them painfully slow. He stops in the middle and just lets out a small yawn, closing his eyes for a while. He looks sleepy and dizzy and tired and I don't want to force him into anything but before I can say anything he interrupts me.

"Nevermind, I'm really tired can I sleep?" He rolls on his back and I get up on my elbows staring at him unbelievably. This man will be the death of me.

"You're kidding right?" I look at him and he his just laying on his back, looking at me with dilated pupils and humour in his expression.

"Sorry," He giggles softly, grabbing my arm to pull me to lay next to him.

"Dude, you just offered me a blowjob," I laugh, as he turns on his side, wrapping his arm around my waist and hooking his leg around mine. I have never been held like this and I feel a little uncomfortable to have Phil this close to me, but when he leans forward to softly kiss my lips I forget about everything and just push my arm under his head, allowing his head to rest on my chest.

"Maybe next time," He drunkenly winks, still giggling as he presses his lips against my cheek, for the last time and I just shake my head at him, suppressing my urge to smile at his drunken innocent behaviour.

"Goodnight baby," I whisper softly in his ear and he just mumbles before nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck, falling asleep almost instantly.

--
why am i writing this book it takes me 10 hours to write decent smut smh