foreword

❝To think a Hufflepuff could have a good body and actual hobbies is beyond surprising,❞

You could say that Avena Detroit was among the most cunning and foul people at Hogwarts, but she wouldn't deny that. She loved to live at the top of her school, with her eternal best friend, Draco Malfoy. The two were incredibly charming if need be, so it only seemed fit that the two became more than best friends.

Kissing in class and outside, going on dates often and making the Golden Trio's life hell, the two were most definitely in love. They were incredibly compatible and the agreed on the most the other disliked. It could have been the fact the two were dating for two years, but Draco Malfoy had gotten a bit too cocky and forgotten who he was dating.

So it just happened to turn out that Avena caught her boyfriend in the act with a Slytherin from a year rears above them, and Avena didn't know what made her more mad, the fact it was their anniversary of the fact the girl made her insecure.

So like any pissed off, powerful Detroit would do, she hexed the two before strutting out the room and kissing the next boy that came into view, knowing well that Draco had been running after her.

It just so happened to be the Tri-Wizard Champion, Cedric Diggory, that she kissed and he just so happened to kiss her back.

❝I'm glad I kissed you that one day, I'm glad you kissed me back,❞

NOTE:

So this is dedicated to bIoodlust  for letting me use this awesome plot which I'm super excited to write about. Avena Detroit is played by Amandla Stenberg :-)). So yeah stayed tune and I'll update soon.