"Finally!"

December 29th

I woke up and looked around. I was still in the living room from last night. I was alone, so I'm gonna assume Calum went up to his room. I made my way to my feet and through a few doorways until I found the kitchen. Luke was sitting down on the counter. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi! Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"I made coffee if you want any." He suggested and I agreed and grabbed a cup, then sat down next to him.

I pulled my phone out, and logged onto Twitter. I favourited and retweeted some tweets, and then went onto Instagram. I scrolled through some peoples accounts, and likes a few cute pictures. A video of Calum and I meeting at the airport yesterday had flown around quickly and I ended up sending It to myself so I could see it.

I heard a chuckle and looked up from my phone. "What are you laughing at Calum?" I asked him.

"Your still in your skirt." He pointed out and smiled. The little creases by his eyes probably brightened my day already. I smoked and shook my head.

"Could you show me where my clothes are?" I asked with a bit of sass.

He rolled his eyes and took my hand, pulling me out of the kitchen. "Cmon, I'll show you around the house." He said and I nodded.

"This is the front door, obviously, then the living room. Go to the right and you'll find the kitchen, and the entrance to the back porch. Then the stairs to the down stairs. Now if you go left from the front door, then up the stairs, the bedrooms are their." He started and quieted down because of the other boys still sleeping. He continued. "So the first one on the right, is Ashton's room. Then the second to the right is your room. The third to the right is mikeys room. The first on the left is the bathroom. The second to the left is my room. Third to the left is a closet, which has towels, blankets, and some other stuff. The one at the end of the hall is lukes room." He finished and I nodded sinking it all in.

"Hey um de?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah?" I asked back.

"Umm I was wondering, if maybe, you um, would wanna like go, on like a d-date with me? If you don't want to that's fine, It's just a suggestion, j don't wanna make-"

"Yes geez Calum. What time is the date, and what are we doing." I answered, and he began smiling as well as myself. He had asked me on a date. And it wasn't a Dare.

"O-okay. Sorry for rambling." He chuckled. "Umm I was thinking like, 6:00. And I'm not telling you what we're doing. It's gonna be a surprise." He stated. His eyes had this little sparkle and I couldn't even say no to the surprise. I just shook my head and smiled, as he led me to the room. And shut the door.

I grabbed my suit case and pulled out some jean shorts and a tank top. I wouldn't be going outside anyways, and I'll change for the date. I pulls on the clothes and went to the bathroom, as I redid my makeup wiping the left over from yesterday off.

I walked out and into the kitchen. Michael and Calum were on the couch watching TV.

They looked up and smiled at me before turning their attention back to the screen. I sat down beside Calum and he looked up and smiled.

Even his smile managed to make a swarm of butterflies fly Throughout my stomach.  He put his arm around me before looking at the tv again. I blushed and fiddled with my fingers. Ashton came in the room and said good morning. I looked up and let out a slight scream. He was wearing only a towel and I didn't want to see that.